two

Edited.

Ross

Streets crowded with people, no space to move or breathe; Downtown LA. That's where I currently am for my date with Rose. I promised her I'd make it up to her for acting so sidetracked, but I still feel bad. She's my girlfriend, and yes she's the closest thing that I could find to a replacement of Laura that I could find.

She was effortlessly beautiful, and she was also really smart and loved music; she was the closest thing I could find. I love Rose yes, and I'm not about to break up with her because of the confusion I have over Laura coming home, it's just not going to happen.

"Ross, I wanna go in here!" Rose said pointing to a little shop nestled in the corner of the street we were walking on. I rolled my eyes playfully. "C'mon, we've been shopping for like eight hundred hours, let's head for dinner now," I complained but she only smiled. "Ross, what's one more store?" Rose said sweetly, smiling to show off her dimples which she knew were my weakness.

"Fine," I gave in and followed her into the store.

And forever will I regret it.

We entered the store to see it not too busy, but it wasn't a cheap store either. Rose got lost in the different things within the walls and she was out of my sight within two minutes. I would occasionally hear 'Oh My Gosh! You're Rose Edwards' but that was pretty much it.

I was looking at some things in a display case when I heard Rose's voice conversing with another.

"Yeah, I"m just finishing up my second album. It's pretty exciting!" Rose said nicely, probably to a fan.

"What label?" the fan asked professionally, almost as if they were intrigued.

"HollyWood Records, I'm dating the lead singer of the ba-," I interrupted Rose before she could intrduce me. I walked out from behind the racks and froze before I could even say anything.

It was her, it was Laura.

Laura Marie Marano, my first real cursh, my first real love. I literally coudln't move.

"Ross? Are you okay?" Rose asked, waving a hand in my face. My eyes shifted upwards to try and meet Rose's but instead they locked with Laura's.

Her beautiful brown eyes, locking my gaze. I almost forgot what an amazing feeling I got from looking into her eyes. I can see pain and sorrow in her eyes, but I can also see joy, and I feel more butterflies in my stomach right now than at any other point in my life.

"Uhm, do you two know eachother?" Rose asked but I honestly barely even acknowledged the question. I was still staring at Laura, fully encapturing her gaze. She was wearing light pink jeans and a sweater that was a little worn out, a faded white color. She had worn out pink converse on her feet, making me emotional.

She wore those the day I last saw her.

Laura coughed and looked down at her shoes, as if reading my mind. "Uhm, no, we don't know each other," Laura quickly said before turning and walking out of the store. "Laura! Please wait!" I called but she didn't stop.

"That's Laura?" Rose asked, finally comprehending everything. I nodded my head. Rose sighed. "She's really pretty Ross, but I think she's over you now, she said she didn't even know you," Rose said, wrapping me in a hug.

"I- I know," I stuttered. It was wrong to think this way, but Laura has gotten even more beautiful. There's nothing that made her look bad, not even the shoes, that made her look better.

"Ross, I understand if you're upset, but you've moved on. Can we just forget about this?" Rose asked, holding my hand. "Yeah. I guess so," I said hopelessly, but that was not the reality.

I was torn up that she denied knowing me, completely torn up. I haven't fully moved on from Laura, and what just happened made that statement confirmed. She was so beautiful, no makeup, hair natural, converse, jeans, effortlessly beautiful.

I had to face reality here, but the thing is that I'm not exactly sure what I feel. I love Rose, but I just locked eyes with Laura for the first time in three years, and that gave me a feeling no other girl has been able to give me.

It gave me a feeling of care, of trust,

Of Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

hello lovelys (:

how was the chapter?? I enjoyed writing the raura scene hehe, poor laura tho, she's not ready to let Ross back into her life JUST yet.

plus she knows that shor has a girlfriend now snapppp

dramaaaaaa

love you

haileexoxo