Chapter 6

Here's an authors note from our friend Alex (who's in the story) TAKE IT AWAY MY CHICKEN:

**Authors Note**

Well I should probably say visitors note because, I am NOT the Auhor. Im Alex, By the way, also in the story :D. Im filling in for Sorcha and Laura beause they're trying to write their bits for the story. Anyway, I don't wanna keep ye guy's but if you could please recommened this book to your friends (on and off Wattpad) and get them to read it, it would mean alot to Laura and Sorcha because they really put hard work into this story. 

So please comment/fan/vote :) ALSO GET IN YOUR COMMENTS IN ABOUT WHO YOUR FAVE IN 1D IS??!! Mines Louis :L PEACE OUT GUYS!!

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

*Kaylees pov*

We were all huddled together in a circle trying to keep warm. Everyone was wearing as much of Eliza’s clothes as they could fit into. I looked around the circle. My eyes lingering on Louis before I cracked up. I was rolling on the ground. Everyone turned to stare at me. When I had calmed down I pointed to Louis, which in turn had me laughing again along with everyone else. Louis was wearing a bright pink bra around his ears using it as earmuffs.

We were all in tears and didn’t stop till Niall sat up, "Guys I’m starved." And then it hit us. We had NO FOOD. None................Zilch..............Nada. "What are we going to do?" Asked Zayn. "I don’t know,” answered Liam. " I suppose we could wait till morning and explore the island". Everyone agreed except Niall. "But what about tonight" he complained. "What about it? You'll just have to starve". Niall stuck his tongue out at Liam like the immature nineteen year old he is.

To get our minds off of food we decided to play truth or dare. As we had no bottle we just went around in a circle. When it came to my turn I couldn't help the big grin that crossed my face. "Harry truth or dare." "Dare" he answered with a cocky grin on his face. Ha lets see how long that will last for.

"Ok, I dare you to..." I looked around and saw my prop. All the girls were staring at Harry with pitiful eyes; they all knew how cruel my dares could be. Marcy was just sitting there staring at Harry intently as if his he was the most amazing thing in the world. " Harry, I dare you to put on this bikini." I handed him Eliza's grey bikini with blue polka dots and frills on it. Everyone burst out laughing and Harry glared. "I can't do that" he complained. " Says who?" "Says me, this is a girls bathing suit and I have nowhere to Change." " I smirked and cackled evilly. "It's the glory of the dare love." And then I pointed behind a tree. "You may change there."

After a while Harry peeked around the tree. " Come on Harry man up!" Called out Louis. Harry glared at him. Does that boy ever stop glaring I thought He came out with his head bowed down and his shoulders hunched over with his arms wrapped around him trying to cover himself up. I burst out laughing and he came over to me and pushed me head first into the. I sat up an spat out all the sand out of my mouth. I looked back up a Harry and he was staring at the ground in embarrassment with a cherry red blush covering his cheeks.

The game continued and Harrys turn was next. Oh crap!

"Kaylee". "Yes?" I squeaked. Harry grinned, "Kaylee I dare you to do a striptease while singing but you have to put in funny moves too. "May I leave on my underwear?”  "Yes".

I got up and started to dance.

*Harrys pov*

When my turn came around I couldn’t help but grin. Revenge is sweet. I dared Kaylee to do a striptease while singing and allowed her to keep her underwear on because I’m such a kind person. Even though id rather she didn’t leave them on.