Prologue

HEY!! Laura here :P This is me and my friend Sorchas joint account :D Im writing the prologue and then were working on all the others together :O So yep, enjoy :D

Oh and just so you know, this is in the future :O TIME TRAVEL!

~Laura

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"You've got the firewood!" I called out to Isabelle as she emerged from the forest. She grinned at me and held up the wood. I got up from my place on the sand and sprinted for her.

"Ok, so put it there, me and Alex marked it." I said pointing towards a circle in the sand. She nodded and dropped it in the middle. 

"Ok, so will you follow me, I found some materials to improve the hut!" I said, smiling at my discovery.

"Whos hut?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me. Deciding not to be greedy I laughed, "Your hut OF COURSE!" I replied in a sarcastic tone, dragging her in the direction of the houses or hut's. There only one room and a 'bed', if you'd like to call it that, inside.

"I wonder how Eliza's doing?" I sighed to Bella. That's her nickname.

"They come to see us each day!" She say's, throwing her hand's up in the air.

"IT'S NOT THE SAME!" I shouted playfully.

She laughed and helped me put up the new material, some curtains, on her window, when I heard it. That shout. I ran outside the hut, and saw it. I saw him falling. Falling. Bang. Sand lifted into the air.

I screamed and ran. Ran as fast as I could. When I reached him he was still. My eye's widened in shock.

I ran to him and picked him up in my hands.

"WAKE UP!" I screamed. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I look over my sholder, to see Bella standing there in shock.

"DON'T JUST STAND THEIR! GET HELP!" I screamed at her, the tears blurring my vision. She nods quickly and runs off towards the direction of Eliza's hut.

"Babe.." I whispered. I checked for a heartbeat. Nothing. And thats when I lost it.

The one boy I ever loved had just died, right infront of me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Do you like, eh?! I didn't mention the boy's cause then you don't know whos with who.. IM SMART SOMETIMES!!! 

Yeah... So please fan, comment, et vote!!! :P

I also know it's short but.... IT LEAVES YA HANGING :D

(et is French for and... Why not throw it in there?! :P)

Lot's Of Pugs,

Laura (and I'll  say Sorcha too ;D)