Evian is just taking a deep drink of the spiced water from the strange glass, as he sits down. He is about to say something to her when Jarl reaches for an orange colored fruit and tosses one to him. "Here, I like to get my fruit drink right from the source, as natural as possible. It is better for you that way, you know."

Adam catches the meaning and takes a bite of the fruit, and must admit it tastes very good, crisp and juicy. Evian puts the glass down and stares at it. "I don't think I have tasted anything quite as naughtily delicious, as that is."

Jarl looks to Adam and smiles at him knowingly. "So, my name is Jarl and I am the resident elder here in the village." He reaches for Evian's hand and takes it in his as he smiles at her sweetly, as only an old man can. "And what is your name my dear, and the name of your man here, that has been so kind to an old man like me."

Evian blushes, and is more than a little taken by Jarl's obvious advances. "My name is Evian, and this is Adam, we are from..."

Jarl puts up his hand to stop her before she says anymore. "Let me guess, my dear sweet girl. You are from the new village at the other end of the valley. I hear that there is a water fall at the beginning of the river that those of your village wash themselves under after a day in the numerous fields and prize-winning flower beds."

Evian looks imploringly to Adam, who jumps into the conversation, rescuing her from saying too much. "Yes, we have been instructed to make the rounds and introduce ourselves to the rest of the villages."

Jess looks from one to the other in disbelief. "But there are hundreds of villages. It would take you a long time to accomplish such a task."

Jarl breaks in to save him before he drowns himself unknowingly in his own words. "It is part of the expansion program the Shrils have implemented to take the demand away from the smaller villages."

"Now that would be good news. The last few cycles have been hard on us. We have barely been left with enough grownups to harvest the crops, and the young ones keep coming, with hardly enough time to teach them properly," states Jess, seriously.

Jarl turns to her. "Why don't you show Evian around the village and introduce her to some of the workers and the young ones that we have been blessed with."

Jess brightens right up and turns to Evian excitedly. "What do you think? Want to see all the kids and the strong males, who I am thinking are going to really want to meet you?"

Evian turns to Adam with a questioning look on her face, but also one of deep longing, which makes Adam wonder what is in the water. He instead smiles sweetly adding credence to their newfound cover story. "Go ahead. Have fun. But let your host get a word in every now and then, we are also here to learn from them, because of their obvious success at winning the games."

"Yes. I will tell you everything you need to know," smiles Jess excitedly, as she takes Evian's hand and pulls her towards the stairs. "Marie, can you go tell the workers in the fields that we have a guest, and she can't wait to meet them, as I take her to the playground so she can meet the young ones."

Marie smiles at Evian in a way that she has seen some of the younger Priestesses from Ver stare at her, before rushing from the loft.

Adam is soon left alone with Jarl, who waits till the rest have left, before speaking lowly again. "You have survived the Island, I assume?"

"No, I am not sure what you mean, but...?"

Jarl reaches out and places his hand on Adam's to stop him from saying anymore. "Just as I suspected. Please don't say another word. When playtime is over tonight, come to my house on the edge of the village, and we will talk more in a secure place."

Adam looks to Jarl as he gets up from the table with a swiftness he didn't have before. "What do you mean by playtime?"

Jarl smiles and looks down on him, as he is left sitting at the table. "You will find out. I think the two of you will be very popular come dark."

Jarl uses his cane and heads towards the stairs as Adam absently watches him go as his imagination starts to get the better of him. The thoughts he has after Jarl has left, as he is sitting at the table alone, threaten to consume him, so he grabs another piece of fruit and bits into it aggressively before getting up and walking to the railing.

He focuses on the beauty of the surroundings and calms his overpowering impulses by eating the rest of the fruit, staying way from the spiced water. The effect it seemed to have on Evian, as desirable as that may be, is one that he decides to stay away from.

Evian is walking towards the playground where the young kids are playing as only young children can. Running and jumping, expelling all the energy they always seem to have. They see her coming and run over to her, swarming her as she sits on the bench to the side of the sandy area. She feels a deep longing come over her as the kids gather around, reaching out to her and hugging her all over. One little girl reaches up to her with her arms, imploringly. "Can you hug me? I need someone to love me, and you look like you need somebody to hug you also."

Evian cries openly at the sweet look and need on the little girl's face, as she reaches out taking her in her arms and hugs her tightly to her chest. Jess smiles at her. "Have you had a child yet?"

Evian looks up to her, but does not focus on her, as she suddenly thinks about the time, she had with Adam in her quarters not more than a couple of periods ago. "It is a good thing Adam is not here right now. I don't know if I could stop myself."

Jess smiles and places her hand on Evian's shoulder. "I understand, it is almost time for the evening meal, and then afterwards we can light the torches down by the river and play. You can have first choice, because you are our guest."

They play with the kids for a little while, before moving down to the fields where the workers are just coming back from to wash up in the river before the evening meal. There is no hiding from each other as both male and female wash quickly and put on clean clothes.

Evian tries not to stare, but something is causing her to desire a touch, any touch from anybody. She turns to Jess, trying to stop the raging cycle of desire. "I should go check on Adam. I think I saw Jarl leave the loft after we did, and I should go see how he is doing."

"Sure, why don't you go do that, and then meet us at the eating area below the loft for the evening meal," suggests Jess.

Evian nods her head and runs from the edge of the river, pulling her eyes from the workers cleaning themselves. She looks up to the railing of the loft and can see Adam standing there. She smiles at the look of him and runs faster to the stairs. She enters the eating area and heads up the stairs two at a time. He sees her coming and turns to face her.

She rushes into his arms and pushes herself up against him urgently. "I don't know what has come over me, but I can't seem to take my mind off you and our little, or should I say "Big" secret."

He pulls her to him tightly, because he knows what she wants and that is bodily contact. He leans down and whispers in her ear. "I think it is something in the water. Jarl warned me not to drink it."

Evian pulls back slightly and smiles. "I see. Well, Jess wants us to come down to the eating area for the evening meal, before they light the torches down by the river for what they call play time."

Adam smiles and looks her right in the eyes. "Then, that is what we should do."

She nods her head and moves to the table for some more water from the pitcher, which she pours a full glass from and drinks deeply as she stares at him.