Just like every other Friday, the school day went terribly slow. Nothing too dramatic had happened in math...just another boring lesson. Amber now sat in her last period class, eager to escape the room. She sat on the edge of the seat, watching as the seconds ticked by.

It had been awkward at lunch with Lucy, but Amber managed to apologize to her. The girl said she didn't even know why she was apologizing, she said everyone gets emotional. This made Amber feel much better on the matter, as she was upset in the thought that their friendship was at risk.

But now there stood one minute between Amber and the end of the school day, and she couldn't stand herself. She wanted to get to Hailey's classroom. And no, not just to stare at her breasts, which secretly did play a role in the subject, but she had worked up the courage to confront her once more. She wished to confront her as soon as possible, because she was aware that her courage could slumber at any moment.

Simultaneously with the ring of the bell, Amber bolted out of her seat. She was the first to leave and knew everyone was probably worried about what her issue was.

She packed her backpack and made her way to Hailey with a slight hop in her step.

The door was back to standing in its original open stance, which gave a Amber a vivid flashback to earlier. What on earth were the two of them speaking of?

Amber spotted Hailey in the classroom, clearly busy grading papers. Amber strolled over to the front of her desk.

She watched as the woman's eyes soon darted up to find her's and she was slightly shocked when her lips formed a smile.

"I have something different for you, today," she informed Amber.

Amber couldn't help but offer her a smile back before she stood from her desk. Amber followed the teacher over to a shelf she swore was not there beforehand.

"You get to organize textbooks!" Hailey beamed, Amber being capable to picking out the sarcasm.

Hailey went on to instruct her on how she wanted them stacked, and Amber was soon busy at work. She glanced back multiple times at Hailey's desk. Just like every time before, she caught Hailey peering back at her multiple times.

Once finished, Amber made her way to Hailey. She watched as her golden eyes were averted up at Amber once more.

"I'm done, Ms. Deprey," Amber told her sweetly.

"Alright, good. You're free to go."

"Well that's dandy and all, but I wanted to ask you something," Amber said, staring into Hailey's eyes which still peered into her.

"And what might that be?"

Amber quickly leaned close to Hailey. She pressed her hands against the desk and loomed over it. She watched as this action startled the woman. She gasped lightly and leaned back in her chair.

"Why were you at that party?" Amber demanded, being sure to add a tint of sterness into her voice.

Hailey blinked before glaring at Amber. "Amber, I have already told you-"

"I don't care what you've told me, I want you to tell me now," Amber cut her off, feeling the heat rising in her gut.

She watched as Hailey sighed and shifted her eyes uncomfortably around the room. "Yes, I was at the party. So what?"

"I didn't ask if you were at the party, clearly I know that factor! My question is why." Amber was doing her best to avoid cursing, but could feel herself growing angrier with each second.

Hailey suddenly stood and began to pack her things. "I'm sorry, Amber, but I don't have the time for this, I'm meeting someone tonight, and just can't be-"