The girls are listening intently. Whatever Jin is about to ask, they would do their best to help. I mean, hearing all the chaotic sounds, the boys look like they are in some zombie apocalypse movie where Jungkook is the zombie, Tae and Jimin are that duo that always get themselves in trouble, Yoongi is the character who doesn't give a damn about everything and wishes to just be eaten by the zombie, Hoseok is the funny one that gives hope to every person, Namjoon is the leader that everyone follows because he knows every trick and every way to survive and Jin..well Jin is the one who keeps on calling someone for help. 

'What is it?'

Jisoo calmly asked, but deep inside, she is so worried just by hearing the weird noises coming from Jin's line. Boys are wild animals.

'Uh..I know it's late..but can any of your managers pick our maknae up? Or can Lisa come over here? I mean..I would not ask this favor if it's not urgent..but call me paranoid, the last time Jungkook got mad over Tae because he drank his banana milk, our refrigerator's door received a good beating from Jungkook and from that day on, Tae never let Jungkook ran out of banana milk..and this time..well, our remote control is crashed and Jimin is about to die. So please..hurry, okay?'

Jin hung up the phone and the pinks looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

"I can't believe we are doing them a favor." Jennie said as she gripped the steering wheel of her mom's car. 

Yes, the pinks decided to violate YG's golden rules and went driving by themselves. If any one of the YG staff would know, they'd be in a serious trouble. But, it's not like it's their first time. They know they can pull this off, they are Blackpink after all.

"Unnie, we talked about this right?" Chaeyoung is at the front seat while Jisoo and Lisa are at the back. The maknae can't help but bite her lips and play with her hands, she is dead nervous. 

And Jisoo, well being the mother figure that she is, is doing her best to console the maknae. I mean, she knows it's not a big deal. She had quite an experience when Jinyoung and her dated, that was why she decided to end her communication with Jin, to avoid the unnecessary drama.

"Jealous boys are a hell to deal with." Jennie commented. Well, out of all of them, Jennie has the most experience with boys. I mean, she is JENNIE KIM, everyone either wants to be her, or wants to be with her. She had a fair share of immature suitors that stressed the hell out of her.

"Unnie, Jungkook broke his phone the last time..when Cai Kun and I's video were circulating online. And it was just him teaching me a dance and serving me food. How much more now!" Lisa explained. I mean, it was not something to be jealous about since its purely work for Lisa, but jealousy can't be helped, especially when it's Lalisa Manoban, the Nation's IT Girl.

"If only I did not knew about how crazy you are about that Golden Maknae of theirs, I'd totally ship you both. I mean Lali, did you see how a gentleman he was?" Rosé's eyes were sparkling as she recalled how Cai Kun took good care of Lisa. He was trying his best to feel Lisa comfortable. He even requested a time out just to personally talk to Lisa and tell her that she can ask him anything and that he is more than willing to help her communicate. 

"Yaaaa Park Chaeyoung! Stop it!" Lisa whined. And before they even knew it, the pinks are in front of the Bangtan's dorm. Well, more likely they are at the back of their dorm, since Jin instructed them to use the secret passageway, that only the BigHit employees know. 

"What the hell? Are we all gonna sit here like statues? Get off and go inside!" Jennie protested. The pinks apparently turned frozen the moment the car stepped its wheel on Bangtan's driveway. I mean, the first time they met..well, outside the idol world, it was a total mess and it was because of their maknaes, and now, the same thing is about to happen.