Chapter 17: Trial

Start from the beginning

Stopping in front of a large door, the two hunters knocked on to three times and then slowly push it open.

Inside the large meeting room, Katsuki was stunned to see that so many members of higher ups are here to question him all kind of shit. Although everyone called them 'Higher Ups', they are also working as hunters as well. Sitting at the middle of the round table is Todoroki Enji, the number one hunter. At the side is Takami, Aizawa, Sekijiro, Kayama and Sasaki.

Takami and Kayama aside, the rest are mostly the type that are strict about things like rules. On top of that, Todoroki Enji is here and he has never let a single vampire escape to live through another day.

Well, fuck.

"Bakugou Katsuki, I'm sure you know what you have done and the reason why you're here." Sasaki spoke up

"Yeah." Katsuki replied in an annoyed tone.

"Sheltering a vampire is a huge crime. Given by our rule, we would have banish you from this organization. Even though we don't agree to the way you acted, we still acknowledge your talent as a vampire hunter. Which is why we're willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself." Sekijiro said.

Redeem? Although Katsuki doesn't know what they meant by that but he doesn't like the sound of it. What in the world are these people going to make him do- no... it can't possibly be 'that' right?

What Katsuki thought and feared has come true and another two vampire hunters drag Izuku into the room and then shove him to the floor. His wounds has already healed but instead, Izuku has both of his hands cuffed behind his back. His legs are also cuffed and there a metal muzzle on him as well, specially made for vampires to prevent them from biting people.

"Those bastards...!" Katsuki internally cursed, gritted his teeth in anger. He wanted to murder all those people for treating Izuku that way. While it's true that the nerd is a vampire now, he still has his personality as a 'human' and he has never drink a single drop of blood before! And yet these fuckers is treating at Izuku like he's the most dangerous and cruel monster!

Standing up, Enji threw a gun loaded with bullets at Katsuki's feet and said coldly, "Kill that vampire with your own hands. That way, we'll overlook your crime and allow you to continue your job as a vampire hunter."

To think that they would make him kill Izuku with his own hands...! Just how fucking twisted is that fucking bastard?! There's no fucking way that he can do it!!

If Katsuki choose his job, he'll be able to gather information and get the chance to hunt down the vampire that murdered his parents. But for him to continue his job, he'll need to take Izuku's life. And if he were to choose Izuku, he'll lose his job. Knowing this fucking bastard, they will definitely kill Izuku or do some nasty experiment on him!

Fucking piece of shit! Is there really no other way out?!

Izuku slightly tilted his head and saw the stressed out look on Katsuki's expression. Seeing Katsuki forced to make such choices is heartbreaking and there's no way that the blond can choose one out of the two. Izuku know how hard Katsuki has been trying to find the vampire who murdered their parents. Izuku's afraid of death but for their dead parents and Katsuki...

"Mmf..."

Due to the muzzle, Izuku couldn't speak clearly and his words was muffled. However, he did manage to catch the attentions of everyone in the room.

Shutting his eyes, Izuku smiled sadly even though Katsuki couldn't see it. Despite that, the message got through and Katsuki immediately understand that Izuku's telling him to take his life.