C88. Send for a Physician. Don't Let Him Die.

"...Steward He is interrogating him. Steward Li is also there. The two stewards sent me here to report this to Young Master and request his instructions. Will Young Master go there himself or..."

Outside the courtyard of Ling Zhang's dwelling, Xia Feng was standing at the gateway. After hearing the servants' words, he replied with a cold look on his face, "I'm informed about this matter. Young Master is too busy to be distracted by this. Go back and tell the two stewards to keep the man alive for the moment. Young Master might want to go there and interrogate him himself when he finds the time."

"Yes."

"Did you inform Second Master and Second Mistress of this?" Xia Feng recalled something and asked.

"Not yet. I came here to report to Young Master first," responded the servant.

Xia Feng cast a meaningful glance at him and told him, "That's very thoughtful of you, but the next time this kind of occurrence arises, inform Young Master and Second Master at the same time. Do not report to any of them sooner than the other. Understand?"

"Yes." Uncertain about whether this was a compliment or a criticism, the man was somewhat alarmed and didn't dare raise his head to look at Xia Feng.

"Now go and tell Second Master and Second Mistress," ordered Xia Feng.

"Yes," the man responded and hurriedly left.

Xia Feng returned to the courtyard and entered Ling Zhang's room. He looked around, unsure as to whether he should go inside and report this to Ling Zhang right away.

At this point, Ling Zhang was taking a medicated bath with Yuwen Tong behind him trying to unblock his meridians with his internal energy. Compared with the previous two baths which had been agonizing and torturous, the third bath was much more bearable. Though he still felt miserable, the pains were much less intolerable and he could also spare part of his concentration for something else. Click the external link to unlock chapter 88. Send for a Physician. Don't Let Him Die.