C26. To Execute Those Treacherous Servants

"What's wrong with Young Master? He looks terrifying."

As soon as Xiafeng walked out of the hall, the servants in the yard gathered around him.

Xiafeng was the most competent servant around Ling Zhang, enjoying the highest status among these servants in the yard. The house steward came specially to tell him what had happened outside, so he certainly knew more than these servants.

"Go and call Dongshan and Dongsong over, and don't pry into even a single word that you shouldn't ask," Xiafeng said seriously.

Noticing the tone of Xiafeng was severe, the two servants shrunk their necks, and turned around to call Dongshan and Dongsong, not daring to ask any more.

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to see all of the updated chapters on Flying Lines.

After two servants left, Xiafeng pulled a long face. He didn't follow Young Master to Jia's mansion to attend the banquet because he had been caught up in something else. He didn't expect something so serious had happened. If it were not for young master's calm way of handling it, he would have suffered a great loss today!

Dongshan and Dongsong had followed young master to Jia's mansion, so they shouldn't have let Jia Yuanling get such a chance to harm young master.

No matter whether they hadn't done their duty or there had been some turns and twists, they absolutely couldn't be forgiven today.

Soon two servants in gray were shown to Xiafeng. They kneeled down directly before Xia could say something. They begged, "Brother Xia, young master will punish us, won't he? Please intercede for us to young master! We didn't mean to leave his side. It was the servant of Jia Yuanling who refused to let us into the yard."

With a straight face, Xiafeng looked at them coldly and said, "If you have anything to say, enter the house and report to young master."

Having heard the speech outside faintly, Ling Zhang was not to be swayed yet. When he entered the yard of Jia Yuanling, these two servants were still following him, but they disappeared later. Therefore, he didn't believe at all there had been no dirty trick.

When it happened in his previous life, he didn't get time to deal with the two guys because of the disordered situation at that time. It was not until Ling family met with the catastrophe later, and the two guys suddenly ran away without a trace that he realized there was something wrong with them.

"Bring them in." Ling Zhang shouted coldly.

Waving his hand, Xiafeng called the servants in the yard to escort Dongshan and Dongsong into the hall.

Dongshan and Dongsong dropped to their knees the moment they entered the hall, crying and pleading for forgiveness.

"Young Master, please forgive us. It is not that we didn't want to be with you. It is the servants of Jia family who stopped us and drove us out of the yard."

"That's true, Young Master! We tried to go back to your side and protect you, but the servants of Jia's family were just too detestable. They called some helpers to stop us."

"When were you driven out of the yard? Who did it? How many helpers were there, and where were you stopped?" Ling Zhang asked slowly.

"It was...It was Jia Er, Jia Yuanling's servant, who stopped us."

"Yes, Yes, Yes!"

"We wanted to dissuade you from drinking too much, but he drove us away."

"Yes, Yes, Yes!"