C57. You Want to Help Us?

At the thought of this, Yuwen Tong turned around and retraced his steps back into Ling Zhang's room.

Ling Zhang looked at him with a frown on his face as he saw him return.

"I have no intention of arguing with you, but you've been in Tanyang all this time, so you must know clearly about what Zhang Chong has done in Tanyang." Yuwen Tong sat down again and fixed his eyes on Ling Zhang.

Still angry with him, Ling Zhang didn't want to talk with Yuwen Tong at all.

Ever since Yuwen Tong turned up, violent fluctuations of his mood had never subsided. He really could use some time to think all this through and figure out what he should do.

"Are you still angry?" asked Yuwen Tong.

He put it as though Ling Zhang was quibbling over some frivolous matters. With an unnatural smile, Ling Zhang twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "You must be joking, Marshal. Of course I'm not angry. It's just that I have no idea which aspect Marshal was referring to."

Since Yuwen Tong had just arrived in Tanyang and Ling Zhang didn't know him well enough, so he naturally wouldn't stupidly tell Yuwen Tong everything.  Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 57 - You Want to Help Us?