C69. It Wasn't Proper

Ling Zhang didn't expect that Yuwen Tong would invite him to go to the capital. After all, their relationship was not that good.

"It is not proper for me to go to the capital with you." Ling Zhang said.

"Why isn't it proper?" Yuwen Tong looked at him.

Why? Ling Zhang slightly frowned. He didn't have any relationship with Yuwen Tong. How could he go to the capital with him?

In this life, Yuwen Tong came to Tanyang. He said that he remembered the favor and was willing to help Ling Family. Ling Zhang appreciated that. However, besides that, there was only an awkward marriage contract between them.

Ling Zhang turned his head and didn't look at Yuwen Tong, "Let's talk about it later."

After he finished Zhang Chong, he could go everywhere he wanted. He didn't need to go to the capital.

Yuwen Tong looked a little serious in his eyes. Ling Zhang's passive attitude showed that he didn't want to go to capital with him. Ling Zhang's attitude to him had softened obviously. But he still rejected. Why? At night, the delicious dinner was still put on the front hall. Ling Xingzhong was more and more satisfied with Yuwen Tong. And even Ling Zhaowen became kinder to Yuwen Tong.

Ling Maomao called Brother Yuwen frequently because of the stories about Marshal Yuwen. Ling Maomao even wanted to sit next to him but was stopped by his father.

Ling Zhang was the most silent person. Ling Zhaowen took a look at him, hinting Ling Zhang with his eyes to talk something more. But Ling Zhang pretended not to see it. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 69 - It Wasn't Proper.