C87. Exposure of the Covert Operations of Wu Er'niu

"Hey, Wu Er'niu, you've been absent-minded all day. What is it that you are thinking about?"

Someone slapped Wu Er'niu on the back with great force causing him to totter.

"No...Nothing."

"You must be missing some girl."

"Ha-ha..."

At dusk, servants who had just finished their work grabbed this opportunity to make fun of Wu Er'niu. In his embarrassment, Wu Er'niu gave a smile, his eyes gleaming with alarm that he had failed to conceal, which even he himself was unaware of.

One of those servants who had been surrounding Wu Er'niu teasing him skeptically looked at Wu Er'niu, feeling that the reaction of Wu Er'niu was a little weird.

On that night, after all servants had supper, Wu Er'niu was, as usual, the last one to go to the bathhouse.

"Why are you still here, Wu Er'niu?" asked the man who had previously found the behavior of Wu Er'niu somewhat weird.

"You go first. I'll be there soon," Wu Er'niu answered.

The man flicked a glance of perplexity at Wu Er'niu and then left.

Wu Er'niu wiped the sweat from his forehead and fished a note out of his inner pocket. After he read the words on it, his countenance grew slightly more composed. Then he crumpled the note up into a ball, stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it and swallowed it.

Like how he did it the day before, Wu Er'niu torn a strip of cloth off his clothes, wrote a couple of words on it in blood, stuffed it into his inner pocket and then went to the bathhouse.

When he walked out of the bathhouse, there was nobody else around. He vigilantly looked left and right, which was yet another thing he did the day before, and then wormed his way into the thicket. Click the external link to unlock the whole chapter 87. Exposure of the Covert Operations of Wu Er'niu.