Chapter 3

"So, how'd it go?' Alex asked Kara that night when she returned home from her interview with Lena.

"It turns out that Lex made a deal with Novu to make sure that Lena survived Crisis, so she has her memories intact." Kara said.

"So Lena knows you're Supergirl and she hates you again?" Alex asked.

"Yes, but she doesn't hate anymore." Kara said.

"How'd you pull that off?" Alex asked.

"I called her out on her hypocrisy. How she has kept countless other secrets from me and they usually ended creating much larger problems then me keeping my identity secret from her ever did." Kara said and Alex smiled.

"So, you actually called her out." Alex said.

"New earth should mean a clean slate for us all. Lena even agreed to help us wipe Lex's memories of my identity and the old earth and help us expose him as the psychopath he really is." Kara said.

"She's trying to make amends." Alex said.

"Well, she also knows that she'll have to deal with you soon, so, there's that." Kara said and Alex chuckled.

"I'm going to enjoy that." Alex said.

"I know. That was a part of why I let her off the hook so quickly. I thought I'd let you do that." Kara said.

"I love you sis." Alex said and Kara smiled.

"I know. Now tomorrow, I'm planning on heading to Central City to have Cisco make my sit and also to offer Iris a job for my paper." Kara said.

"Can you really afford to take on another employee in another city nonetheless?" Alex asked.

"The perks of living in the 21st century is that we have online forums. My paper is mostly online, which means that Iris can just work on the site from home until I'm able to open up a second office. Which hopefully shouldn't be too much longer, since Lena said there's a chance she'll provide financial backing." Kara said.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting yourself into. Also, I can't wait to see what Cisco comes up with for your suit." Alex said.

"Neither can I." Kara said, right as there was a knock on her door.

"Who's that?" Alex asked.

"No clue." Kara said as she used her x-ray vision to check to see who was on the other side of it and she grinned when she saw who it was.

"It's fine." Kara said as she got up and opened the door to welcome Nia Nal into it.

"Hey, it's so good to see you again." Kara said as she hugged Nia.

"You too." Nia agreed as Alex got up and hugged her.

"Hey, I didn't know J'onn restored your memories?" Alex said.

"He did it before he left National City, only reason I wasn't here sooner is because I needed to start planning a trip home to Parthas." Nia said.

"Why?" Alex asked.

"Because I want to get my mother's suit, since that was where mine came from. It has sentimental value." Nia said.

"I'll fly you out there tomorrow, since I need to talk to Clark about something and we can both go to Central City, since I want to this guy, Cisco Ramon, he's one of the best suit makers in the whole multiverse make mine and I bet he can upgrade yours to do some cool things too." Kara said.

"Sounds perfect." Nia said with a smile.

"Now, how about you join us." Alex offered.

"No, I don't wanna crash your sister night." Nia said.