Meet up

Y/n POV
After a while of eating I noticed that there was a woman painting a portrait of a couple, I decided to watch her paint. Its so cool to see how smoothly she works with her brush. Then suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Looks like you have an interest in art." a girl said.

I faced the girl behind me, and she looked like a good person so I talked to her.

"Yes, I do love painting." I said to her.

"Same goes with me, I love art." she truthfully said to me.

"What's your name?" she asked while smiling and handing her hand for a shake.

"I'm Y/n, you?" I said and shook her hand.

"I'm Seulgi, don't you know me?" she asked.

"Um, not really I'm just new here." I said.

"Oh, okay. Do you want me to accompany you?" she asked me.

"Sure! I would love to." I said smiling.

We looked for a place to sit and we ate and talked to each other.

??? POV
"Who's that girl" my hyung said.

"I don't now, but she's cute." I said.

"I'll go and talk to her." hyung said.

"Yah! I was going to talk to her first!" I said.

"Fine maknae, if you can." he said giggling.

"Of course I can." I said boldly.

I walked over to were that girl and Seulgi noona is sitting down. Okay I can do this, relax 😎.

Y/n POV
"So what was the reason you went here?" Seulgi unnie asked.

"Well I wanted to look for happiness here and it seem like it was a good choice." I said to her.

"Did you go here alone?" she asked me.

I can't tell her I'm rich, let's just have a normal life for just this once.

"I went here with my brothers." I said.

"Oh, we're are they? Shouldn't they be staying with you or something." she asked.

"Oh, we parted ways and planned to meet at 9pm." I said to her.

"Excuse me? Can I sit here?" a guy said.

"Oh sure 😊." I said to him.

"What's up Jungkook?" unnie asked him.

"Nothing noona, just wanted to talk to you guys 😊." he said doing a bunny smile.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Y/n." I said.

"Hi, Y/n." he said

"By the way, are you going to watch the program Y/n?" she asked.

"Umm maybe (looks at the time '8:10'). I still have time." I said to her.

"We'll see you at the stage then, bye Y/n. I need to go now, Jungkook can accompany Y/n for a while." Unnie said.

"Ok, unnie." I said to her. We immediately waved her goodbye, and silence took over both of us.

"So how old are you?" he asked breaking the silence.

"I'm 18 years old, how about you?" I said.

"Oh, I'm 19 years old. Just a year older than you." he said and smiled.

"Ohh, so I should call you hyung." I said.

"Why not oppa?" he asked.

"Jungkookie I feel weird calling guys oppa, so hyung is fine." I said.

"Just call me Jungkookie 😊." he said.

"Okay if you say so." I said.

"I need to go now Y/n, see you later." he said then walked away.

"Okay, bye 👋🏻." I said to him.

Now I'm all alone again. After a while I saw a guy walking my way. I didn't know him so maybe it's a different direction but he was really looking at me, and I just noticed the other guys that is with him. Okay, I'll just drink my juice and not mind them.

"Hi cutie~~" a guy said.

"Umm hello." I said smiling.

"Your a polite girl." another guy said smiling.

"Thank you, but may I ask who are you guys?" I said looking at them.

"We're....."

............................................................................
Sorry for the short chapter hehehe 😓 I promise to make it longer next time. Love you all 😘💖