New life

Morning~~

Y/n POV
⏰Alarm rings~~

I quickly stood up and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Because today me and my brothers are going to Korea. I have agreed and planned to stay there because why not? Right? Anyways all my things are already packed up and ready to go. I wore simple jeans and a black hoodie with a matching adidas shoes. I like simple things even if I have a lot of clothes I don't wear expensive clothes cuz like I don't like being a rich bitch, ugh yuck. After I wore light makeup and tied my hair in a messy bun and carried my luggage and bag downstairs. I'm hangryyyy 🤤

"Mom I'm hungry 🥺?!" I shouted while going done the stairs.

"The food is already ready, come down now!" she answered.

"I'm coming!" I said to her. I raced down the stairs and placed my luggage and bag in the living room. Then I ran to the kitchen when I smelled the scent of heaven. Yummy 😋 (a/n: yea u got that yummy yum that yummy yum that yummy yummy! 🤪) Waffles my fav 💖.

"Eat now your private plane is ready, you can leave in a while." Dad said.

"Thanks dad 😊 we'll miss you a lot." I said while stuffing food in my mouth.

"We'll miss you too dear." Dad said to us.

"Always remember to message us when you arrive there okay? And don't forget to tell us if you need something okay?" Mom said.

"Yes mom 😊." Luka answered.

"We'll always tell you mom and dad😘." I said while smiling. I was already done eating and stood up to bring my plate to the sink.

"Don't let Y/n be too close with boys there okay?" Dad said to my brothers.

"Dad! I can protect myself." I explained while pouting. I walked to them and stood beside Luka and Hoku.

"We'll take care of her dad, don't worry." Hoku said while patting my head. While my other two brothers giggled.

"Yah! I can take care of myself." I said. Hmpph!

"Ok ok, just be careful ok 😊❤️." Mom said to me while kissing my forehead.

"Yes mom." I answered.

"Get going now, be safe 😊❤️" Mom said to us. I carried my bag and we walked to the limo car, our things were already brought inside so we didn't worry about our luggage's.

"Take care of your sister, okay?" Dad repeated.

"Yes Dad!" the three of them answered. We rode the limo and went to the airport.

At the airport ~~

Y/n POV
We arrived in the airport and we were escorted to our plane. When we went inside we did our own things. Since it's a little long flight I watched a movie and ate a lot of food (a/n: cuz why not right? you won't even get fat + food is life 🤤❤️) I don't know why but even if I eat a lot of food I don't get fat 'I DUNNO WHY???'. After the movie I just slept, cuz I'm tired. I woke up suddenly because I felt hunger again so I ate.

Then a few hours of boredom I heard Luka shout "We're here!"

"Yes! Finally" Hoku said.

"We'll go straight to the house we're living and after we unpack I'll let you guys go out and have fun, we'll also attend a kpop festival in the grand center at 7pm." Taki said.

"Okay." we answered.

Driving to your 'HOUSE'~~

Y/n POV
Wow it's huge 😦.