Homecoming Frenzy

Vallory's POV

I still can't believe Peter asked me to be his date. But I can't complain cause I was hoping he would deep down. The search for Doc Oc was still ongoing. My dad and Peter were training more and more while I worked on finding Doc Oc. Peter and I were still doing daily patrols of the city together which was nice.

Right now we were doing that very same thing. Peter was swinging on his webs as I flew next to him. We had just left stark industries and were heading for the tallest building in the middle of the city were we usually sat to watch out for anything suspicious.
As we settled on our hawks eye view we got conformable knowing we would be here for a while.

"Vall?" Peter said to me taking off his mask. We were high enoughup so no one would see us so I didn't bother scolding him for it. "Hmm" I said having jarvis scan the city on my newly designed drone, thanks to hawk eye. I let my mask go into my suit and looked over at peter. His hair was an adorable mess from just ripping his mask off.

"Are you alright? You seem distracted" peter said with concern. "I just have a lot on my mind, with school, doc oc, homecoming campaigning, and training to run stark industries." I said running a hand through my hair. "Well mr stark said I'm ready for my first mission so I can take over more of the Doc oc thing, and I can help you campaign for homecoming queen Peter offered making me smile.

"That would be great, so my dad is finally going to lay off with the intense training and actually let you work on this case with me?" I said smiling now. "Yah he even gave me these glasses called Edith saying I am now apart of the team" Peter said pulling out a pair of glasses that looked exactly like the pair my dad had.

"Well put them on then, let me see" I said. Peter put the glasses on and I gotta say they looked good on him, only now he resembles my dad a scarily amount. "They look good, but I gotta say the resemblance to my dad right now is scary" I said making Peter laugh. Just then jarvis informed me of criminal activity. Peter and I went on stopping robberies and normal new york crimes. 

The next day at school was fun. Peter and I had a few classes together and got to do a lab. We also spent all our free time campaigning. It was funny seeing him run around handing out buttons and flyers chatting with anyone who would listen to vote for me. He was wearing a few of the buttons I had made and even stuck one of the flyers on his back.

Another thing though is that I had nominated Peter for homecoming king and was sneakily campaigning for the both of us while he wasn't looking. If I was going to win I want Peter with me so that we could do the king and queen dance together. Most of the students seemed fine with Voting for Petter with me, except for those jerks that always bothered him and Ned.

Speaking of Ned he was even helping us campaign and was getting as into it as Peter was. Only Ned was in on me nominating Peter so he was also assisting me there. Later on that afternoon Peter and I went back to my place and we did homework before doing some more patrols.

When I offered to go on a patrol tonight peter seemed excited and agreed readily. Peter and I were suiting up and he decided to stand with his fist on his hips before dramatically pushing the botton and standing tall as it materializes on him.

He then sent me a wink before 'gracefully' pulling his mask on. I laughed so hard at him before saying "oh we want to be dramatic now, I'm a stark we breath dramatics" I said laughing very un-lady like. "Jarvis anitiate Iron heart prep sequence" I said with a smirk.

My suit started to slowly assemble around me coming from behind me on my suit stand. I put my arms out as the top half formed. Peter had taken his mask off and was starting at me with the 🥺 eyes (Couldn't think of a way to explain it). "That was hot" Peter said before blushing. "Thank you" I said patting him on the head enjoying how flustered he was getting.

"Let's get our patrol going" I said grabbing Peters hand before pulling him to the elevator. He followed me still blushing before pulling his mask back on. Once we reached the top of the building he dived off and began to swing while I fallowed, flying closely behind.

~~☆~~Peter's POV~~☆~~

The past 2 weeks have been the best. I finally asked Vallory out and have been spending more time with her then I ever spent with anyone. I'm not big on homecoming court but helping Vallory campaign has been fun. People actually pretended to like me for a small period in the name of being Vallory Starks campaign assistant.

I'm also excited that Mr. Stark decided to lighten up on my already carefree training to allow me to help out Vallory with the Doc Oc problem. Which means I get to spend even more time with her. I was so excited and practically beaming when I told her the good news. She seamed releved to be getting extra help. She did seem like she had a lot on her mind and was stressed so I'm just happy to help her out anyway I can.

By far though my favorite thing to do is go on patrols cause that gives me a reason to spend extra time with Val. When we were suiting up today I decided to be 'dramatic' with my preparation leaving Val laughing her beautiful infectious laugh that makes me smile when I hear it. She then decided to join me with dramatics only she made it work.

Seeing her stay serious and flirty while pieces  of armor from her suit surrounded her was seriously bad ass. "That was hot" I slipped out in awe before I could register what I said I was already blushing. She responded with a smirking "thank you" before we went on with our patrol.

I have to say Vallory is beautiful and I think I'm falling in love.

HEY GUYS!!! I tend to like righting fluffy things so how did I do with this chapter. Sorry for the long time of no updating but I started two other books. Plz go check them out I will be taking turns updating on the three books. If you like Percy jackson I got a book on the second generation and a fanfic on Blaise Zabini from Harry Potter

Till next time my lovely readers...
💕💕💕