Homecoming

~*~Peter's POV~*~

~*~Peter's POV~*~

Tonight is the night! One week later from embarising myself I finally get to see Val all dressed up and go to homecoming with her. It's been stressful as of lately with the constant worrying of Doc Oc's whereabouts, but tonight I just want to be a normal teenager and have some fun with the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

I was due to pick her up in 20 more minutes and was trying to steady my heart rate and nerves. I had asked her as my date! I had really wanted to and thought about it more after she rejected that other guy saying she rather go with me, even as friends.

I had hope she would say yes but I was still scared she would say no. But I had blurted out the question in a moment of weakness after seeing her beautiful in all of these dresses with her hair down framing her beautiful face and bright blue eyes. But she said yes!

And now I sat counting down the seconds as aunt May tried to fix my tye and compliment how handsome I looked. As we stood in the living room I remember the moment two days back were my aunt had spent an entire afternoon of laughing to teach me how to dance when I admitted I didn't know how and was scared of embarrassing myself in front of Val.

"Thanks aunt May" I said giving her a hug thanking her for the compliment, doing my tye, and everything ever. She smiled at me and said "your welcome." We hugged for a few more moments. I headed out the door with aunt May telling me to have fun and be safe and me telling her I will and love her.

When I saw Vallory all dressed up my heart dropped into my stomach. She was breathing. The rest of the night was like a dream.

~*~Vallory's POV~*~

Peter had arrived to pick me up. And my dad instead of telling me was talking to Peter and complimenting his suit. When I finished getting ready I walked downstairs saying "has Peter shown up ye..." I trailed off when I saw Peter standings with my dad looking at me in awe.

I looked Peter over and blushed at just how handsome he was and how he was looking at me like the most beutifull thing ever. "You look..." Peter started in awe as my dad was smiling at our cuteness. "Breath taking" Peter finished blushing. "You look beautiful dear" my dad complimented smiling at me and Peter.