The Newbie

Vallory's Pov

Spiderman.
Who the hell is spiderman?
It's all I can think as the news headlines the debut of the world's newest super hero and how he saved his city of New York, queens from Doc Ock.

"Dad" I called out frrom where I sat watching TV and eating breakfast. We are currently living in our flat above Stark Industries in Manhattan New York City. "Yes Val" My dad said poking his head out from around his newest project.

"Who's this Spiderman? Does the Avengers know about him?" I asked. "Oh right, he's this kid that got bitten by a radioactive spider the Avengers are thinking of recruiting him" My dad responded swirling around in his chair.

"Jarvis, give me Spider kids case" My dad said to our electric assistant. "Here is spider kid, or Spidermans case" Jarvis responded as a profile on someone named Peter Parker shows up on a hologram.

"You Vallory go to school with him, so your job is to get close to him and set up a way for me to meet this kids so I can begin his mentoring" My dad instructed while pointing a pencil at me before putting it behind his ear. "Ok, and why are you mentoring him" I said smirking.

"Because, we are the closest to him in location and everyone else is to busy" My dad said giving me a playful pout as if I hurt his ego. His ego is to big to be hurt. "Alright, his name is Peter Parker, I think I recognize him. I'll keep an eye out to bump into him" I said grabbing my car keys.

"Spectacular" My dad said giving me a thumbs up. "Now if you will excuse me I don't want to be late for my first day of junior year. Jarvis ready my car in garage one" I said as I grabbed my backpack and slung it on one shoulder.

"Have a good day dear" My dad shouted out as I got on the elevator. I blew my dad a kiss which he pretended to catch and put away as the elevator door closed. I laughed as the elevator went down to garage one.

"Your car is ready miss Stark" Jarvis said to me as I entered the garage. "Thanks Jar" I said as I threw my bad into the back seat of my silver Saleen S7. "Your welcome" Jarvis responded as I started my drive to school.

I arrived at Midtown high school and parked

I arrived at Midtown high school and parked. Kids started pointing at me saying "look there is Stark's daughter." Even though no one knows that the Stark's are those famous iron hero's we are still famous for being rich and owning the biggest company in the state.

I ignored the whispers and attention with a high held head as I walked through the school. I head straight for the news/photography studio and said hi to Mrs. Audrey who runs the program. "I expect u are in my class again this year Vallory" Mrs. Audrey, or Jane as she let's me call her by her first name, said giving me a hug.

"Of course I am, you know how much I love your class" I responded pulling out of the hug. "We actually have a new student this year and since he never touched a camera in his life I was hoping you would take him under your wing and help me out" Jane asked me. "Of course, I would love to help, who is he" I responded with an excited smile.