Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1

Start from the beginning

Class 1-A: Your hand is raised the highest!

Kaminari: Why did you suggest that?

Asui: We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?

Kirishima: If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves...

Iida: Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Aizawa-sensei?

Aizawa: I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over.

Aizawa wrapped himself up in his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Iida: Thank you very much!

Badoraku slams his head on his desk when he saw his teacher went to sleep which caught most of his class' attention.

Kirishima: Badoraku, are you okay?

Badoraku: Totally not, Kirishima.

(Couple of Minutes Later)

The result was shown on the chalkboard, most students got no votes except a female student Yaoyorozu with two votes and Badoraku got two votes, too, and Midoriya has four votes.

Midoriya: I got four votes?!

Badoraku: A tie?!

Bakugo: Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!

Sero: Well, it's better than voting for you.

Bakugo: What did you say?!

Uraraka was whistling trying not to get noticed.

Uraraka: (It'll be scary if Bakugo finds out...)

Iida seems to be upset for not being elected and being the representative of his class.

Iida: Zero votes... I knew this would happen... That is only to be expected of a person's calling.

Yaoyorozu: You voted for someone else, huh?

Sato: But you wanted to do it, too. What are you trying to do, Iida?

Badoraku: Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Yes, Badoraku?

Badoraku: You can take the vice representative spot.

Yaoyorozu: Are you sure?

Badoraku: Go ahead. I may be strong, but that doesn't mean I should be the ex-leader of this class. So go, it's yours.

Yaoyorozu: Thank you.

Midoriya was on the front with Yaoyorozu, extremely nervous with a grin.

Aizawa: Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy rep will be Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya: S-Seriously? Seriously?