Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1

Start from the beginning

Cameraman: If someone tries to get in without a student ID or a pass to enter, the security system kicks in.

Female News Reporter: What?

Male Reporter: Apparently, there are sensors all over the school.

Female News Reporter: What the heck? They think they're so high and mighty. They could at least give a brief comment.

Cameramen: Seriously, we've been here for two days, and they still won't say anything.

Then, a man with black shirt and pants with light blue hair is standing all the way at the back.

(Kamen Rider Kuuga Opening)

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid.

Bakugo: I know.

Aizawa: And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue there's a lot you'll be able to do.

Midoriya gave an exciting face expression.

Aizawa: Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya

Midoriya: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

Class 1-A: (...take another special test?!)

Aizawa: ...decide on a class representative.

Class 1-A: (It's actually a normal school activity!)

Kirishima: I want to be class rep! Pick me!

Kaminari: Me too!

Jiro: I want to do it, too.

Aoyama: It's a job made for m--

Ashido: I'll be the leader!

Mineta: My manifesto is for all girls' skirt to be 30 centimeters above the knee!

Badoraku: (Mineta, I swear to god!)

Bakugo: Let me do it! Me!

Iida: Silence, please!

The class got quiet.

Iida: It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it.

Badoraku: Exactly!

Iida: It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we wants to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.