Twenty-Three.

****JACE'S POV****

"So, you're coming to Seattle with me for Thanksgiving, right?" Lana asks me, as her perfect ass is perched on the corner of my desk at work.

"I mean, your parents probably hate me now, do you really want me to still come?" I look up at her, setting my pen down, pausing the paper I was working on.

"They don't hate you, Jace. They're excited to finally meet my boyfriend. They've never met my boyfriends before. They know this is serious. My mom and I talked about what happened, and she and my dad were basically pushing me to come back and work things out. My brothers are more protective, but they still wanna meet you."

"You don't talk about them much. Your family. I didn't even know you had siblings," I say, rubbing my thumb in circles on her bare thigh.

"I used to be closer to all of them, but since moving so far away, we've become more distant. My mom's name is Cheyenne, my dad is Mark, then my two brothers are Darren and Kyle," she explains, staring at my hand, and I know it's distracting her. "What about your family?"

"My parents died right after Ty was born. Home invasion. No siblings." She instantly frowns at me. "What baby?"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I smile and pull her onto my lap, so she's straddling my waist.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I miss them, but I've moved passed it. My mom's name was Lynn, and my dad's was George," I tell her, now rubbing circles on the small of her back, under her shirt. "Wait, so your parents don't know about Ty?"

She snorts a laugh. "Hell no." I chuckle softly, and she starts to squirm on my lap. "You're doing that on purpose."

I smirk. "Doing what, sweetheart?" She mock glares at me, making me laugh.

"We can't keep having sex in your office, Jace," she says with a laugh. "We almost got caught last time."

"Keyword being almost." She rolls her eyes at me, a smile on her face. I lean forward, and place soft kisses on her neck, then sit back. "But I mean, if you don't want to..."

"You know I want to, Jace. Fuck, do I want to. But first, answer my question." I furrow my eyebrows.

"What question, baby?"

"You're going with me to Seattle, right?" she repeats her earlier question, laughing softly.

"Of course I am, baby. I'd go anywhere with you. I just hope they don't have an issue with me being sixteen years older than you."

"I don't really care if they have an issue. I'm never giving you up again." She scoots closer to me, slowly grinding her hips into me. I let out a low groan, feeling myself getting excited.

"I'm never letting you go again." I move stuff out of the way on my desk, and sit her onto it. "Tell me how you want it, baby."

"Mm. Quick and dirty." She bites her lip.

"Okay, but you have to be quiet," I tell her, nibbling on her ear.

"I'll do my best. It's pretty hard though, you're too good." She smirks.

I push her skirt up, until her lower half is on display. I slide her panties down her legs, and toss them to the side. She unzips my pants, and pushes them and my boxers down at the same time. I lay her back onto the desk, and thrust into her.

Her hand flies up to her mouth, as she lets out a loud moan, slightly muffled by her hand. I thrust into her roughly, gripping her hips with my hands.

"Fuck," I growl lowly, picking up my pace.

Her back arches off the desk, as she tries to muffle her moans and screams. I flip her over, and thrust into her from behind. She grips onto the desk with one hand, biting her other one as she screams my name into it. We both come undone, and I pull out of her.

"You know, it's just not the same without you screaming my name," I whisper into her ear, and she giggles, smacking my shoulder playfully.

"Behave, Jace Alexander," she mock scolds me, making me laugh.

"Where's the fun in that, Lana Jane?" I tease.

"You're horrible." She laughs, hopping off of my desk. "Where's my underwear? I should really get back to work now."

I look around the room, and laugh when I locate it on my bookshelf. "Over there." She laughs too, and grabs them, sliding them back on. She adjusts her outfit, and comes back over to me, pecking me on the lips.

"I love you, Jace Alexander."

"I love you too, Lana Jane." I smile, as she leaves my office.

——

****LANA'S POV***

"Congratulations on your engagement, by the way! And your promotion! I haven't seen you since I heard the good news," I say to Hunter, as he, Leslie and I eat lunch on our break.

"Thank you, Lana. I need to introduce you to Hillary," he says with a wide smile.

"She's so nice! And absolutely gorgeous," Leslie pipes in, making Hunter's smile widen even more.

"Maybe we can all go on a triple date soon?"

"Sounds good to me," Leslie responds, eating her sandwich.

"I'm in, but is Jace gonna be okay with that?" Hunter questions, taking a sip of his iced tea.

"I don't see why not." I shrug. "He knows you're engaged and not interested in me, so it should be fine. But I'll talk to him about it, and let you guys know."

"Well, unfortunately, it's about time to head back," Hunter sighs, standing up to throw our trash away.

"Yeah, we should probably head back." Leslie and I road together, and Hunter met us here, so we say our goodbyes to Hunter, and get into Leslie's car.

"Do you really think Jace will be okay with a triple date?" she asks, pulling out of the restaurant parking lot.

"I really do. He's gotten over all of that. We talked about everything, and I don't see why there would be a problem. He invited them to his gala, after all."

"True. I forgot about that. It honestly feels like that happened so long ago, not just last week."

"I agree. But I'm so excited to take Jace home for Thanksgiving next week."

"I bet your family will love him. He's very charming."

"That he is." I laugh. "He's worried they'll have an issue with him since our breakup, and the age difference."

"As long as you're happy, and he treats you like a queen, it shouldn't matter, but they'll love him for those reasons."

I smile. "Yeah, I think so too."
———————————————————————————
Edited 09/19/2020