𝟔

CHAPTER SIX;

THE CRUSH..

[ Y/N ] POV;

I STARTED TO LOOK AROUND FOR AUTUMN, until I saw her talking with Finn and his friends. "That's weird." I mumbled. I then saw her walk away with Johnny, and Maddie walk away with Eric. I then approached Finn. He was writing stuff down in a Notebook. I didn't really think much of it since I thought maybe he was writing notes down or something. 'Eh who cares I'll ask him.' I thought. "Hey Finn have you seen Autumn?" I asked. "Uh yeah, she went with Johnny to, uh Mrs Helpmans class." He stuttered. He quickly closed his notebook and put it in his book bag. 

"You sure?" I mumbled. "Yep I'm sure, anyways. About Caleb, I don't think hes gonna bother you anymore after today." I looked at him with a surprised face. "Really?! Did you talk to him?" I asked surprised . "Yeah I 'talked to him'. Yeah.." Finn mumbled. I gasped and hugged him.

"You didn't have to do that.." I softly said. He hugged me back. "I did it for you, so you could be happy." Finn smiled. I then pulled away. "Hey [ Y/n ], I need advice." Finn mumbled under his breath. I looked at him confusedly. "About what?" I asked. He grabbed my hands and held them. "I have a crush on this girl and shes going through some stuff. I don't know how to tell her how I feel." Finn said softly. I chuckled and smiled. I held on tighter to his hands. "Well what is she going through??" He smirked. 

"Shes getting bullied and harassed and I don't know what to do." Finn looked deep into my eyes. "Well you should always protect the ones you love, no matter what." I mentioned. "Whoever this girl is, shes lucky to have you as a friend and if she can't see that then shes dumb!" I shouted softly. Finn chuckled then smirked. "Your right, I should protect her no matter what!" He laughed.

"SOOO, WHO IS THIS LUCKY GIRL FINNIE BOY!?" I shouted. He looked at me with a smile on his face. "You'll never know." Finn softly said. He pulled away his hand and stood up. "NO! FINN I GAVE YOU ADVICE! I HELPED YOU! TELL ME!" I said while grabbed his hands and pulling him down on the bench. "You'll find out eventually~" Finn mumbled. "JUST TELL ME!" I groaned. "OR AT LEAST GIVE ME A HINT!" I spat. He looked at me and laughed. "You wanna know that badly?" Finn laughed. "YES I'VE BEEN YOUR BEST FRIEND SINCE 8TH GRADE!" I hissed. 

I grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him. "JUST TELL ME WOLFHARD!" I shouted. "I'LL GIVE YOU A HINT IF YOU STOP SHAKING ME!" Finn shouted. I laughed and stopped shaking him. "Good, tell me now Finnie boy." I smiled. "Alright, lets just say you know who this girl is." Finn mumbled. I looked at him angrily and began to shake him again. "BUT THAT COULD BE ANYONE!" I shouted.

"IS IT AUTUMN?!" I shouted. He looked at me in disgust. "NO I LIKE HER AS A FRIEND THAT'S IT ON BEHALF SHES A RAT!" Finn mentioned. I softly hit him in his shoulder. "HEY SHUT UP! SHES OUR RAT!" I shouted. He laughed and put his arm around me. "Ya know," Finn said. I looked up at him and smiled. "What Finnius and Ferb." I mumbled. "I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you as a friend." Finn mumbled. I laughed. "Me neither." I chuckled.

"We're best friends and we probably couldn't live without each other." Finn softly said.

AUTHORS MESSAGE;

Heres Part Five? Or Six I really don't know.

I don't know what i should write for the next chapter but whatevaaaa

634 Words Kinda a long chapter I guess kekekekekekekekekekekekekekek