Chapter 1

I like to place character pictures to make up for my lack of description but everyone is free to ignore the photos and create your own character ♥

Secondly, I'm in no way trying to disrespect nor stain the image of Gods or the mythology. It's just fiction and the idea of these characters mentioned in this book is not the same as their actual purpose in the real world.

Especially Medusa and Zeus. Their characters are different in this book along with everyone else so please stop attacking people in the comments

Leave muh French fries alone
(♡˙︶˙♡) meanies

--

Luna's pov

Was there more to life than following up to the expectations of others?

I was only eighteen but I was falling in the shadow of my father

Lucifer Amon

Yes, my dad is devil, the big mean man you blame when you stub your toe

But he's far from mean, well to me he isn't.
See, my dad controls every aspect of hell.
He isn't afraid to make a decision that's gruesome, many see him as a sinister but respected leader.

But he's such a teddy bear with me. Maybe because I'm his only child, or maybe he has no guards to put up when he's around me.

I on the other hand, can be considered wicked. I find pleasure in seeing people buckle to their knees, begging, pleading for mercy. It's even hotter when someone acts tough but trembles when you're alone together in a room.

No, hell isn't a burning pit of fire and tortured souls... Well sometimes it's not. Lucifer control demons, they torture the guilty and fool the innocent. Sometimes things get a little hectic and a few innocent souls fall to the underground. There's a few workers in charge of meeting the souls at the gates of hell, from there, they do whatever they want to them. They're already dead, what's the worse that can happen?

Lucifer and I live in this huge fucking castle, it's unbelievable. A castle of 30 rooms but only 2 are occupied. I admire my father. The legend is true, Lucifer was tossed out of heaven but it wasn't for that reason.

Medusa.

The venemous snake of a woman. Power got to her head, the greed of having it all was clouding her vision of right from wrong. She was the head Angel, my dad was second in command

The bitch tried to steal the crown of God, only to be stopped by my father.
Lucifer walked in the moment her pets touched the jewel. The other angels rushed to the scene and Medusa blamed my father. I guess it was believable since she was the most trusted angel of God.

God Striked him and sentenced him to rule hell, Medusa thought her plan was going right but the bitch thought WRONG

She was thrown to earth where she was merged with her pet snakes. They were now her source of power, any mortal that stared into her eyes turned to stone immediately.