FOURTH THING I KNEW ABOUT YOU: YOU ARE PATIENT (most of the time)

Yes, very very patient. You became the School President and MVP at the same time. That surely gave you a pass to get any girl you wanted (I know for sure Paul will abuse this opportunity if he was you), but the one thing you ever wanted in the world was MY NUMBER.

Yes, MY NUMBER. You threw a note in front of me again the morning before the election ( Thankfully, Angela wasn't around to check. You would have lost her vote for littering again). I opened the paper crumpled into a ball at once and it reads (and this was way longer than the others):

MY CHARLOTTE,

WE CAN DEFINITELY SAVE MOTHER EARTH IF YOU WOULD JUST GIVE ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER. I WOULD DEFINITELY SAVE MUCH ENERGY WRITING TO YOU AND THROWING A PIECE OF BALL I'D LIKE TO REFER TO AS A LETTER. THIS IS THE 17TH TIME I'VE THROWN A PAPER IN FRONT OF YOU AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET ANGELA SPEAKING ABOUT SAVING MOTHER EARTH BECAUSE ITS YOU WHO REALLY DON'T LOVE MOTHER EARTH FOR NOT GIVING ME THE PRIVILEGE TO KNOW YOUR NUMBER. I'VE NEARLY CONSUME ALL OF ALEX'S NOTEBOOK SO YEAH, HE WILL ALREADY NOTICE THAT I'VE BEEN THE ONE TEARING PAGES ALL THIS TIME. YOU KNOW ANGELA WOULD BE REALLY PISSED OF IF SHE KNEW THAT THE PAPERS I WERE SENDING YOU CAME FROM HER WORSE ENEMY. AND WE BOTH KNOW WE DON'T LIKE ANOTHER FOOD FIGHT IN THE CAFETERIA WHICH STARTED FROM THEIR BICKERING. I REMEMBERED THAT SOMEONE THREW MEATBALLS DIRECTLY AT YOU THAT I HAVE TO CATCH IT COZ YOU KNOW I DON'T WANT YOU GET HURT, OR YOUR SHIRT STAINED. EVERYONE STOPPED AND STARED AT ME, SOME ALMOST LAUGHED BUT THEN STOPPED, ALL BECAUSE YOU SAID I AM "ME" WHEN I WONDERED WHY. SO, LET'S SAVE ALL THE HUSSLE AND JUST GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN PLEASE CALL YOU. MY STALKING ABILITIES DON'T REALLY WORK PROPERLY RIGHT NOW 'COZ I KNOW YOU ARE BLOCKING ALL MY ASSETS. MY BRIBING DOESN'T EVEN WORK. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ONCE YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER, I PROMISE YOU, ALL OF THESE "THROWING OF LETTERS LIKE TRASH" WILL GO AWAY. I'LL EVEN TELL DAVE TO STOP PASSING YOU A NOTE CARRYING A MESSAGE I TEXTED HIM TO TELL YOU. ONE OF THOSE NOTES WAS CAPTURED BY MR. JONES. OH BOY, WAS HE MAD. LUCKILY, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO CHOLO AND CHARLOTTE WAS. SO PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME AT OUR PLACE LATER SO I CAN CONTACT YOU WHENEVER I WANT (which is ALWAYS).

PS: SAME TIME

CHOLO🏉

Now you used PS perfectly. Bravo! OH Cholo, you could really sound sweet especially if you put a HEART instead of FOOTBALL. A HEART, Cholo, is what you put in a LETTER.

So, even if I'll miss your hand writing (all caps lock which will soon be replaced by electronically made font and yes, also your football signature), I think I should finally give my number to you to end all your sufferings.

I told you it's basically useless coz I'm not really using it for messaging anyways. Only dad's, Aunt Honey's, and important hotlines' number were the only ones saved in my smart phone then. Even Angela doesn't know then. She will have to call me through our landline (which you don't know too) if she wants to meet up.

And Cholo, your bribing won't work because I intentionally didn't tell anyone. My dad's digits were in my school profile so you failed big time when you pulled your strings as President to acquire my number right after you were announced as the victor over Mrs. Mckenzie's speaker phone during 2nd period.

My dad told me that night about that weird call of a boy saying : "OH, Charlotte, finally you're busted!"

I was drinking so I coughed out what I drunk, some water might've got in my air pipe, and it hurts Cholo. You know how much I hate it when it happens. Luckily, dad also didn't know about Charlotte, or Cholo (not that you mentioned my nickname for you).I was just using the phone that time for playing Plants Vs. Zombies 2, reading Ebooks, blogging, and listening to music you recommended which are hit at present (I argued about saving your "playlist" in that phone because 80's & 90's was the best era of music industry, but I saved it because you beg for me to listen to Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud--which was surprisingly very nice).

You were so persistent that it made me think who am I to reject Edison High's President.

That afternoon, I handed to you a ball paper, which I'd like to refer too as a note, in the cottage in the middle of pine trees.

Yes, HANDED. May I correct, I love Mother Earth! I'm picking up everything you throw, for crying out loud! You didn't even bother to open it 'coz you knew what it was.

Cholo, the psychic freak.

You jumped out of joy saying, "Finally!!!" and even hugged, carried, and twirled me around. It was so amazing how a set of number would give you much joy.

Since then, that phone got busier way more than before. You texting me everyday, calling me every night.

The "letters" were gone, but were replaced by better ones.