SECOND THING I KNEW ABOUT YOU: YOU ARE A STALKER

Of course I was thinking of you all through out that night, duh. Who would not if a girl had a quite long chat and nicknaming with the hottest guy she ever seen. (I'm kidding of course. Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is the hottest guy I've ever seen! Not in person, but still! Oh! It just occured to me that you have the same name! Oh! Maybe that's why Adam, I mean you, Cholo, is so hot too.)

You are so hot you made me say the word HOT intentionally as a description of a guy I've actually met in person.

So, I've been imagining you all night that I dozed off passed midnight that I forgotten to set my alarm.

That morning, my dad was shouting and singing in the kitchen (and dancing too, I suppose) saying.

"WAKE UP SAMANTHA ROGERS OR I WILL TICKLE YOU TILL YOU SCREAM! 🎶Scream and Shout! Come on come on come on baby now!Get it all out! Twist and shout!🎶

(I'm not so sure about the lyrics though. My dad is used to changing the lyrics and somehow change it into fitting words so he can incorporate singing to saying something at the same time. Do you get what I mean?)

So I hurried to get up and take a shower (God knows that no one wants to be tickled by dad). Crap I'm so late! I changed briskly into new clothes and ran downstairs. I just took a bite from my dad's famous pancakes, gave him a peck on the cheek, and run to the door.

He shouted: "I'm disappointed that you just took a bite from the world's best pancake! You never woke up this late, babydarling, what did you do last night?"

"Just homework, dad (I lied). The pancake was amazing as always because you are the best dad. I've got to go, the bus is almost here. I love you!"

"I love you too, be careful!"

I made it to the bus. Halleluja! I was searching for my earphones in my backpack when I noticed that my shirt was worn at the wrong side. Gosh! This would be a bad reputation and I wanted to keep my record clean since this is just my 2nd day! So I looked around. No one is looking at my direction. Everyones busy chatting about someone's Facebook status, the campaign, reading, or just high five-ing everyone they see. And besides, I'm sitting at the backmost part of the bus reserved for losers at outcasts so no one dares to look my way (I didn't know that this spot was for losers that time since I'm new).

So I bent and stripped ouf my shirt right away and but put it right back, right side out while no one's watching (at least I hoped).

Everything was going fine. No one has teased me so far as the Girl Wearing the Wrong Side of the Shirt. Until, someone dropped a crumpled paper right in front of my locker. I wonder who would dare litter.

So I picked it up, being a good advocate of nature.

Angela then came to me and said:

"Is that Adam Lander littering in front of your locker! Oh that's a minus point."

"Minus?"

"Yup, I'm keeping a track record on who to vote: Him or Walter Smith. I have to vote wisely you know..."

She was continuing her lecture about the importance of voting wisely when I realized that maybe, him littering this crumpled sheet in front of me must mean something (since we had a "moment"). So I kept it in my pocket and spread it out just before recess.

Charlotte
PS: OUR PLACE. SAME TIME -Cholo 🏉

You obviously don't know how to use PS in a letter. PS is more like an addendum. It's something you forgot to add in the body of the letter. I don't even know where the BODY of the LETTER is. I'll give you a very good example.

Charlotte,
Can we meet at OUR PLACE at the SAME TIME as in YESTERDAY? We will probably take long this time.
PS: Bring your jacket.
Sincerely yours,
Cholo ❤️

Do you get it? Plus, you do have a unique way of sending a letter and a nice presentation might I add. Sigh. Guys these days. And really, do you really have to emphasize that you are the MVP in football by drawing a football in your letter? For me? You should put a HEART in a LOVE LETTER. CHOLO, A HEART! (You mean to write me a love letter right?) Sigh. Guys these days. Sigh.

I would lie to everyone though if I'll say that I wasn't thrilled by this letter. I am sooo thrilled that even the smallest bones in my ears were shaking!

I am very excited that I run to go to "OUR PLACE" the second the bell of the last period rang.

You were already there, sitting, facing the forest, grinning when you saw me.

"Hey!"

"Hey, I'm sorry I have to cut this short, I've got to do something for the campaign. I'm sorry."

I hoped it would be longer than yesterday. Oh, expectations. Of course, you have to be busy. I'm lucky you would even squish me into your sched.

"Its OK. Why did you want to see me here?"

"Because I know what you did this morning." Flashing those beautiful set of teeth.

I blushed. That was so unexpected! I was so sure no one was looking!

"I saw you going to the backmost seat. May I warn you, that's the losers' spot. You were just lucky Paul and Alex didn't see you sitting there. We were too busy planning for my campaign."

So you were the ones talking about the campaign...

Then you continued,

"I was on my way to your spot just to say a quick Hi, but then you were bending with your naked back, I figured you were changing your clothes so I went back immediately to my seat so you can get on with your thing. Well.. Umm I just want to say I'm Sorry. Sorry Charlotte."

You appeared to be so nervous. You were so cute! Such a gentleman for saying sorry.

" Oh gosh! That was embarrassing! (Strike 3 for me) No need to say sorry for peeping on me. It was my fault. I was so sure no one was looking."

"Good then. What a relief. It's not that I haven't seen naked backs of girls before. Oh shit. I mean, Why are YOU changing your clothes in the bus! Someone could've taken a picture of you and put it up on IG..!"

You were so frantic, and somehow looking so protective of me. I love the way you made me feel then.

"I wore the wrong side of the shirt due to hurrying. It'll never happen again, Cholo."

"Promise me you wont do it again or sit on that place again. Sit with me on the bus, Charlotte."

"But you have your set of friends. I don't fit in. Besides, Angela sits with me during the bus ride."

"No, she doesn't. Angela Perez rides the other bus for she lives farther from us. And you, SAMANTHA ROGERS, are sitting with me on the bus. I will reserve your spot tomorrow, MY CHARLOTTE. Please don't argue with me. I'm sorry, I have to go. See you tomorrow on the bus and during breaks. Promise me or I'm not going anywhere. I don't care if im late for the debate in front of the teachers and principal."

"Oh ok! Yes, I promise. Go please! See u tom!"

That made my heart melt. What did you ever see in me? (Oh shoot, don't assume, he was just being nice)

You were controlling, protective and a STALKER. I don't really know where are you coming from with all those need to be with me since we just met briefly yesterday. And how did you even know my full name in the first place? or Angela's bus? Ah, yes, coz you are a STALKER. My CHOLO the STALKER.