THIRD THING I KNEW ABOUT YOU: YOU ARE A CHURCH GOER

I mean, are you really for real? You are good in sports, a leader, intelligent, and believe in God! How in the world will I find someone as perfect as you? I mean, knowing how to write a love letter would have been better (I don't blame you, guys don't do it anymore nowadays), but this just made you a complete package.

I have enjoyed riding the bus with you-- me seated near the window and you right beside me talking about our favorites, what we hate the most, about your mom, dad, little sister, and my dad and Aunt Honey.

While there's a room for three, you never allow us to be seated with anyone else-- even Paul or Alex. I was startled the first time you attempted to hold my hand since suddenly, I got to feel your warmth. I was hesitant at first but I said to my self: What the hell, get on with it. Go with the flow.

So I let our fingers intertwine the first time. That was the first time I truly feel whole. Mine fit yours perfectly. Our eyes locked, and we smiled at each other. 8 days of bus ride were all it took for you to hold my hand.

And then you asked me what will I do Sunday. Then I said I will be with Angela, she said she will take me somewhere. And I asked you what you are doing on Sunday, you said you are going to church.

Wow. I don't have anything to say to that, again. I just genuinely smiled at you, dazzlingly amazed by your pure awesomeness.

I'm not a church goer since I don't really have that solid influence from my father or Aunt Honey. Dad was always on the business trip so I am almost always left with Aunt Honey.

I love my Aunt to bits, you know that. You also said that she is the coolest aunt in the world, and I definitely agreed. Despite her, being cool and all, she does not go to church. Even if its Christmas. Nuh uh. She said that she believe God is always with her and she communicated with Him always through prayer, so there is no need for going to church. I respected that and believed that too.

Not until Angela brought me to her church that Sunday. It's a small church but full of people. And its impossible that in that room full of people, I saw you Cholo. You caught me staring at you and smiled back.

Oh, then I figured why you said that if she's a Filipina, there's 50% chance you know her. Of course! This church is filled with Asians just as what Angela told me earlier before convincing me to go.

I wondered how you got in that church. You answered right away after the mass that your mom was trying to be a member and you also like to join.

Eventually, we go to mass together every Sunday even if we don't seat beside each other. I enjoyed those moments. I enjoyed seeing that side of you, which Paul didn't find cool though, but you don't care. In one of those days, I knew that my infatuation for you is growing to something more.