Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley and Lockhart

Today was the day that they'd going to Diagon Alley once again, having gone there the year before. They had prepared themselves for the journey and were ready, all they had to do was get there and it would prove to be... "magical"

Harry, Ron and Y/N had also received their equipment list and the others could have honestly swore that Y/N almost gagged at what they needed.

SECOND YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

"Oh you gotta be s-" However before Y/N could finish, Mrs Weasley gave him a glare in which would honestly stop Voldermort in his tracks.

Not long after, O/N the owl came in carrying a letter and the name was addressed to the three of them. "Thanks O/N." Y/N patted him on his beak and he flew off.

Y/N called Ron and Harry over, and then ripped the letter open. It was in fact a letter from Hermione.

Dear Y/N, Ron and Harry, if you're there,

I know in my previous letter I said not to go with the Ron and rescue Harry but I can only assume you did. Anyway I hope Harry is okay and that you didn't do anything illegal to get him out, Y/N, because that would get Harry into trouble, and of course you too, I know what you're like, trouble practically runs to you. Please be okay. I've been really worried and if Harry is all right, will you please let me know at once.

"It's from Hermione." Y/N said, his voice filled with glee.

"Pathetic." Ron groaned. "I've been really worried." he mimicked in a girly voice. "I told you she's been writing about you a lot."

"Oh I wonder why?" Y/N sarcastically said. "Maybe because I'm interesting" He told him with a smug grin.

"Ha you interesting, yeah alright" Ron said with a half laugh.

"...Mate, I helped get back the Philosopher's Stone, what have you done?" Y/N asked with yet again another smug expression.

"I sacrificed myself to wizard chess in order for you to win." Ron pointed out, just as equally smug as Y/N.

"Fair point."

After their little conversation and some nagging from Mrs Weasley, they proceeded to use floo powder to travel to their destination.

One after the other, the older Weasley siblings vanished into fin air as they threw down their powder.

Lastly it was just Y/N, Ron and Harry. The truth was, Y/N never used floo powder before since his dad was strictly into muggle transportation or so he thought.

"Well... all right... you go after Arthur," said Mrs. Weasley. "Now, when you get into the fire, say where you're going—"

"And keep your elbows tucked in," Ron advised.

"And your eyes shut," said Mrs. Weasley. "The soot—"

"Don't fidget," said Ron. "Or you might well fall out of the wrong fireplace—"