Tears of fear appeared in the corner of his eyes as he looked away from those dark ones.

"This way, I'll believe you."

He couldn't move nor talk. He closes his eyes, the words repeating in his mind with a much deeper tone. They sound so harsh, so cold that he was afraid. He was crying, loud enough to break the song of those mad words in his mind. He could only hear himself sobbing and his heart beating fast. 

And it was only that for a good moment. The kisses stopped and there were no hot breathings against his skin that would give him goosebumps. 

Instead, a pair of big, strong arms pulled him closer to an embrace. Skin to skin, Baekhyun rested his head against the other's chest while long fingers were running through his soft hair or were caressing his back while the same deep voice from before was shooing him now, sounding much sweeter, trying to calm him down. 

"There is no need to cry", he started, whispering in his ear. "No need to be afraid when you're with me." A hand was slowly travelling from his chest down to his abdomen. "It's okay if you don't want it." Fingertips all over those right places. "You don't have to do it." Pleasure running through his whole body from such small gestures. "Some people are just not ready and that's alright...". Baekhyun was already melting, leaning against the other's touch for more as those fingers were taking care of giving him new sensations, a pleasure that was slowly emptying his mind. He eventually stopped sobbing, now trying to listen to the other between soft whimpers and mewls. "But, I hope you're aware." And then, the touch he was longing to suddenly disappeared, leaving his body burning for more. "Aware of the fact no one else would ever give you another chance. You already know that, am I right? Deep down, in your heart, and in the back of your mind, you know that no one could ever love a dying person like you are. Someone without a future, that can't do anything. You can't work, am I right, baby? You're too sick for that, too sick to take care of yourself, to have kids, to have a family by yourself. You will always be the one to depend on another one." The voice eventually got deeper with every word that left his mouth, words that felt like glass shards breaking into Baekhyun's heart. He could hear no beating in the other's chest. Like there was no heart like there was no empathy in the eyes that were looking at, through his tears. Cold eyes were pinning him back down against the mattresses. 

"Show me how much you really love me, for saving you from a miserable life. Give me what no one else could take away from you until now and this way, I will love you too."

No words needed after this. Baekhyun stopped crying minutes ago, finally giving up. He made up his mind as he was allowing the man to touch him in his inner parts. He allowed him, without any words, to destroy his pure body into one full of sin. He allowed him to take control not only over his body but his whole life too. 

Baekhyun's eyes were now covered by tears again. He could only cry in silence because of the pain and the thought of losing the rights over his body like this, too. 

Baekhyun was a virgin. 

Saving himself for the one who he always thought will be the love of his life. His one and only twin flame. A soul mate. He was waiting for that person who was ready to take and love him for who he was, he was waiting to start his fairytale with his special one. 

He always imagined the first time to be magical. Much more romantic, full of shared whispers of love and sweet nothings meant to ease the pain and increase the pleasure of the moment of finally making love for the first time. 

But he thought that this will do, too. He loved Chanyeol. 

And he knew Chanyeol loved him back, from the first second they saw each other. "Love at first sight", as the younger liked to call it. The man always showed his love through small gestures and more importantly, deep glares that were meant to break down Baekhyun's walls and let him get to his heart. Which, he eventually did.