All I Try To Do Is Live

The isolated people in their houses signaled just how much fear had impacted them. They came out only in day, shopped what needed to be taken for their homes, and then they were back at their home, while their children did everything to continue on with their lives, in the modernized village of Барви́ха, a village  in Odintsovsky District of Moscow OblastRussia. The snow was soft today, fluffy and signaled the dusk of winter, and the dawn of spring, with the green grass peeking through just enough.

But the question was Why ? ... Rosa was seeing it all... As if she was in there. But she wasn't, she was in the arms of her mate and hugged their daughters with motherly love. She knew that. Suddenly, she saw that she was running, a cloak red as blood waving with her. The red Riding Hood? Was she dreaming of the fairytale? She run... And run into the woods, through the road that men made, following the tracks of the trainline. Rosa heard screaming, the howling, the growling of the beast come closer and closer, and she hid behind the cojoined Olive tree, trying to make it towards safety, but then.... Claws... Blood... Bleeding and a gasp. " I finally found you, mea cantu mortem. " A voice said devilishly, cruelly and with an evil blazing through each note and letter, before she fell down, the cloaked figure having the characteristics of the Devil incarnate. Big, eyes red and fire blazing from them. Claws and hair long and ravenous black. His face masked from nose down but his eyes could be seen clearly as Rose bled into the now red snow. " Please... Spare..." She begged on her last breath, as a pain on her throat stole what was left of her.

Rosalie screamed as she shot up, she felt two well known hands hold her shoulders and then embracing them in a hug. It was Chris who had been trying to wake up his sleeping mate, their children playing with their uncle Ricky and aunt Jaimie, to be occupied while their mother was sleeping.... And seeing visions.
Rosalie was gifted, they all knew that, since she had been seeing many visions in her dreams about little happenings in the coven's life, like predicting Kylie would be pregnant, or that some would be visiting. But she hadn't experienced something so powerful before and thus Chris could only hold her, making sure she wasn't hurt in any way" Rose... Rosalie... " He said, whispered to her ear, before sighing a tad bit. The touring bus was not a place to having visions, it was tight and small, but he had to do something. He gently picked up the trembling body of hers, her eyes pitch black and a bit lost, a signal when a vampire was using or was controlled by his own gift, and walked to the very back of the bus, sitting down on the floor and sitting her down infront of him" Rosalie... Listen to me... Listen to my voice and follow it... Come out... Come on babygirl... Come back" he said, kissing her lips tenderly to break the connection with the infinity.

Rose whimpered and gently lifted her hands, holding Chris by his wrists and kissing back, before pulling away" Chris.... I saw it again... It will be a trap... We must protect our girls... Kylie... He" she trailed, her eyes back to the beautiful chocolate brown that Chris had fallen for, and gently looked into his own hazel ones. The soft skin he had made her calmer, and her heart started beating less , towards a more steady pulse. " My love I am afraid... My Chris .... The coven will be endanger... I can't bare it... We should go back " she said.

Chris was watching the girl of his dreams come out of the trance and calm down, hearing her speak" Baby... I'm here... I'm here... We are safe... Look at me... " He said and grabbed her jaw in a caring motion, kissing the soft skin and the jawbone. An attempt to ease her mind more and help her realise she was not  endangered... Nobody was. He hugged her close, placed her head on his chest and stroked her soft hair that reached way past her hipbones as he mumbled to her that everything would be ok" The gift you have is one of the most powerful... Believe me... I haven't met anyone who has a gift like yours.... But if we can find someone to help you with it, I will help you master it along with them..." He vowed, kissing the top of her head and making sure she was at ease of mind.

Rosalie was trying her damnest to breath calmly and control her troubled mind while Chris did his best to do the same to her. She knew that, at this rate, they would be unable to escape a possible trap from an unknown enemy, and although she was scared, it wasn't for her safety, but the safety of her family and those she cared most about. " I am sorry... I .. I can't find the strength to block them. " She breathed and looked up at him with teary eyes. She couldn't feel much, the numbness from the vision lingering still. Was she really seeing a possible future? A possible present? Maybe the past?