Undead Ahead

The rose petals cascaded on her body as she scrubbed her soft skin, enjoying the bubble bath that she had fetched up for her and her family. Her first born giggled and squealed in delight as her mother as the warm water was flowing around her, and she looked at her by one minute younger sister before touching her arm, handing her a white rose petal. That was a joyful moment for Rosalie, her darling twin daughters, Hellen and Catherine, were enjoying the peaceful environment she had created for them, while her soon to be husband, Chris, was sitting behind her in a way that was hugging her and their daughters.

" The most important people in my life. You three" he said softly to her, and kissed Rosalie on her lips, while his hands supported their daughters on their mother's chest. How lucky he hand been was beyond himself. His lover was with him, after many obstacles and people that wanted to harm him had gotten in the way, after her pregnancy which had taken such a toll upon her. And all of the past they had, combined together to form their shared past, pre-turning her. " We are getting married in week.... I can't wait for you to be that bad ass bride I always craved for" he noted to her, his eyes widening when Rosalie gasped at him" baby, the girls are present. No swearing" she said to him, making sure to move her legs and play and splash the waters a tad bit, so that the girls could be distracted. The bubbles weren't too much, thankfully, and so nothing would splash on their sensitive eyes.

Rosalie's soft, black hair was caught up in a loose bun while her eyes had taken a deep crimson color, her lips soft, and pale pink. It was a magnificent sight to see, a beautiful woman exploring Vampirism in the most unique way. Her body was scarless, her tattoos we're almost retouched-like, her face was flawless. Her eyes, her lips, her fingernails, her everything was perfectly sculpted. It was how Chris had imagined she would look like. She was made to his image, after all the bite was that. Creating a better version of one's self, according to their lover's believes. She smiled softly as she felt his hand travel up and down her back, giving her a back rub, and his lips showering her shoulders and neck with kisses and small love bites. " Oh darling. You must wait remember? The Priestess said to not give you anything after the turning. And you agreed to that" she giggled, and looked at him" have I ever told you how much I love you?" She asked him.

She had gotten out of the shower now, she had made sure the robe she wore was fully closed and covering her body, while she changed her girls up in their cute outfits. A beautiful grey onesie for Hellen, with the cute Christmas Edition Winx Club on them, and a soft blue for Catherine, with the Sailor Moon heroines decorating them." Who is my cutie Hellen? Who is my mini Catherine" she cooked to them, tickling them and kissing them gently on their cheeks and bodies, her fingers softly tying their Pampers. Vampire babies were like human babies in most ways. They would grow at a normal rate, but a bit faster than human babies. A Vampire baby's day equals a week of human babies, aging wise. Meaning they most likely would need new clothes and beds in a year or two. She sighed a bit, so much to think about in such a little time, but for her jewels she would do anything.

Something in her though stopped what she was doing, and she gasped a bit, her neck aching and burning. She felt that same need in her, her fangs slowly elongating, growing to their natural vampire-like size. " Chris" she called softly, looking up to him as she frowned" I ... " She trailed, her eyes looking down a bit as she still felt embarrassed. It had been a five weeks since she was turned, and she still hadn't learned to control her hunger. " I need to ... Feed " she breathed as she nuzzled to him, his soft hands now brushing her hair in a calming way. She was lucky, lucky to be his and to be taken care of. " I will bring you a bag ok?" He suggested to her, and Rose nodded to him. She placed the girls in their park and gently pulled away to sit on the bed, admiring as they played with their plushies and having fun with each other.

It hadn't occured to her before, but since the ceremony's end, Rosalie was a normal vampire when it came to hunger, and Chris was left surprised. Normally she would require at least three to four feedings per week but Rosalie didn't need more than two. Infact the more blood she drunk, the harder it was for her to function. They had fed her with blood so much in a week, in an attempt to find her favorite type of blood, that she grew lethargic and almost in a possessed state, thus leaving her own system to ask for blood when needed.

" Thank you my love" she said to her maker, her red eyes glowing for a bit as she brought the mug up to he lips, the warm blood entering her mouth and soothing her taste buds in such a euphoric way, she she sighed. The smooth taste traveled down her throat and she moaned in soft delight, almost making her feel like Morticia Addams when she opened her eyes. Rose was such a sucker for romance that wanted something more from Chris. So she held a gulp in her mouth, and pulled him down for a sweet kiss to share blood with him. She always gave the last mouthful to him, as a testimony of thankfulness and love between the two. " I so want to do this more often with you" she giggled, licking the blood that had run from the corner of his lips before getting up.

And Chris admired her body, the way that it had come to look even when the purest light shined upon it. Her beautifully porcelain-looking face, her soft, ruby red eyes, her desirably kissable lips and then... Her firm breasts, her waist, her legs and thighs... Her fingernails, her erotic smooth neck, her lustful behind. Something he would love to smack and fuck whenever possible. " Those blood kisses that we have are the best. And you know that I will do that to you on our wedding, correct? " he asked. The wedding.... Such a beautiful word to say now, that he could marry her and have her officially as his wife.

Rosalie giggled as she heard him and buried her body in his embrace, her head laying on his chest along with the palms of her hands." I know baby... And I cannot wait to officially become yours... Mrs. Cerulli.... Hmmm that echoes right" she teased him, before looking into his eyes. She had found that man .... The one to truly want and need. She had a family of her own, and her children that she had wished to have. Children made out of love.

Chris sighed though. That motherfucking selfphone of his had to ring and ruin the day. Oh why. " I'm sorry babe... It's Daria Stavrovich from the Russian Coven. " He mumbled, and kissed her cheek before answering, deciding to put it on speaker so that Rosalie could listen as well.

" Алло, Дарья, как делаешь?" Chris asked, his Russian still a tad bit clumsy. Asking her how she was, was a bit strange in Russian since most Russians barely used verbs nowadays.
"Здравствуй Кристофер, спасибо, а плохо... There has been... Trouble in my coven. And I have been informed that you are coming on your so... I would like to invite your coven and your family to my coven house for your days off... And for you to help me. It is very important... I can't exactly evaluate it over the phone but... I will explain everything once you guys are here. " The female vampiress said over the phone, and Rosalie frowned. Making a motion for her to talk, she was asking Chris if she could intervene.
" Дарья, алло. Кто-то умер в вашем шабаше? " Rosalie asked, frowning as she asked if someone had passed in her coven.
" Розалия, не... But I am afraid that.. if IT continues to happen. We might not be alive for much longer." She said " I have to go. До свидания, Motionless."

As Chris hung up, he looked at Rosalie, quite surprised" I think I must read that Russian book about the language you managed to learn in two days... " He smiled and kissed her" To Russia we go then." He said.

And that's how it started. The Tale of The Midnight Ride.