EPISODE 4: Viral (Part II)

Start from the beginning

PIPI: (waves him goodluck) Bye-bye, Papa! Go save some Power Spheres!

   (And while the cute father-daughter farewell takes place, the gang decides to walk into the ship themselves.)

PAPA ZOLA: AWWHHH I WILL, MY GREAT DAUGHTER OF JUSTICE! I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU PROUD. AND BRING HONOR TO OUR~

   (The ship's engine roars louder, making Papa Zola's voice inaudible.

   Now he's just a dabbing man on a ship sputtering muted words.)

PIPI: Huh? What is he saying now?

TOK ABA: (sighs in reply) I believe your Papa is just saying his bye-byes.

PIPI: Oh, okay! See you soon, Papa!!! (waves some more)

   (Pipi continues to wave, and Tok Aba himself even waves subtly to wish his grandson a safe departure and mission.

   But as the ship lifts off completely, a black figure is found rushing across the field.

   Nevertheless, Papa Zola flies the ship through the teleportal Ochobot summons.)

SETTING: MYS KEBENARAN
10 MINUTES AFTER PREVIOUS SCENE

   (Papa Zola continues veering the ship to the correct directions, the girls manage the ships coordinates, and the boys follow through the Commander's guidelines to them.)

KOKO CI: (paces in front of the boys in line) I'm sure I've already given you the corresponding intel with regards of this mission, correct?

GOPAL: Yes, Commander!

KOKO CI: And what is the Number 1 rule we need to observe? (stops in front of Fang)

FANG: (answers flawlessly) Detain the enemy, obtain the equipment, and leave with no disturbance!

KOKO CI: Excellent, Team Captain! And make sure there are...no inappropriate mess ups and surprises this time, okay, Lieutenant?

BOBOIBOY: (sweatdrops) Yeah, s-sure! Right on it, Commander~! (salutes)

   (Suddenly, clanging noises are heard in the background.

   Everyone turns to the sound.)

KOKO CI: What was that?

GOPAL: Is it an intruder?

BOBOIBOY: (stretches his arm to his side, attempting to shield his friends from anything) It's okay, guys. I'll go ahead and check...(walks slowly to the source of the noise)

YING: Just be careful, BoBoiBoy!

   (BoBoiBoy walks into the room where he heard the noise. The storage room.)

SETTING: STORAGE ROOM
...

   (The room is very dark, and BoBoiBoy decides to open the door, and to leave it open. He tries to enter quietly, not yet transforming into any Elemental Form, just to keep the situation safe. Still, he investigates with caution.)

BOBOIBOY: (looks around) Hello? Who's there...?!

   (*more clanging sounds)

   (BoBoiBoy whips to an attack stance.)

BOBOIBOY: (winces to look at something suspicious)

   (A black figure stands in front of him.)