EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part III)

[BTW, Sorry for the new media...You'll need it...]

[PREVIOUSLY:

(...I couldn't even...remember...
I don't...do...anything...

It's...eating...me...alive...)]

SETTING: OUTSIDE BOBOIBOY AND GOPAL'S ROOM
...

(Yaya, Ying, Ochobot, and Gopal rush to his room, with worried expressions plastered on their faces. Ochobot's was the most. Fang didn't bother to come, let alone even know. Koko Ci left his friends to handle the case as he tended to Tarung, who was weak after the attack.)

THE GANG: (outside of BoBoiBoy and Gopal's room)

YING: (knocks a bit loud and raises her voice) BoBoiBoy! Are you okay?

(In response, the gang hears BoBoiBoy's agonizing groans from inside. This makes them nervous even more.)

OCHOBOT: (panics and bangs on the door) BoBoiBoy! Answer us!!!

GOPAL: Hey, Ochobot! Calm down!

OCHOBOT: How am I supposed to calm down if BoBoiBoy is acting this way?!

YING: (fumbles with the keypad) It's locked!

YAYA: (gets worried and loses her patience)(approaches the door and knocks too) BoBoiBoy! Please open. We can help you...

??: (speaks in a low, echoey, growly, spooky voice) No...you can't...

YAYA: (freaks out) Wait, why not-? Hold on...BoBoiBoy! Who are you?! Let go of our friend!!! BoBoiBoy!! (bangs on the door like crazy) OPEN THIS DOOR, YOU SCUM!!!

??: Your friend...is no longer here...for I...(changes to BoBoiBoy's voice) am here instead...

YAYA: (pissed off)(mumbles) How dare you... (kicks the door while her friends watch her in shock) Spare him!!! It's not you, BoBoiBoy!!! We're your friends! OPEN THIS DOOR!!!

?? [BOBOIBOY? WHO KNOWS...]: (chuckles and returns to its spooky voice) You? My friends? I am not...your friend...Your friend...is no longer here...And I...don't...belong here...I'm nobody's friend...

GOPAL: Dey! Of course you are! We're buddies remember?!

YAYA: (yells in a cracked voice) SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

??: Oh...You must've forgotten...I'm not me...I am power...And power...has no friend...

(Yaya's eyes widen as she feels the hot, purple smoke fuming through the gap under the door, below their feet, and across the hall.)

??: (continues) And power...WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!

(A bright flash of purple light shines from under the door and Yaya leans on the door, listening through. Unfortunately for them, the door blasts open and all of them went down.
An orb of shadow emerges from the opening, zooming away from the scene and speeds around the station.)

(The gang slowly get up from the impact and Yaya notices the wide open door.)

YAYA: (hastens to get up) Guys! It's open! Come on! (runs to the room)

(The others follow and enter the room. But as they scout around, the room is suddenly dark, burnt, damaged. But most importantly...)

YAYA: (looks around, dismayed) Where's BoBoiBoy?!