Chapter 24// Dumpling Shoving

Start from the beginning

"Heyyy girlllyyyy~"

"Hi Harley"

"Hi girls, don't you guys have classes?"

"Just ended and we're heading to the cafeteria for a little nibble, wanna join?"

Harley smiled and nodded before they walked away. The three of them giggled as they gossiped about the recent 'hoe update', basically about the hoes that love messing around with boys.

"I saw her pulling him into the bathroom!"

"Oh shit wait so the white liquid on the toilet bowl was-"

"Omg HAHAHAHAHA"

Isabelle smacked Zoe's arm as they burst out in laughter while Harley leaned on Isabelle as she giggled. Eventually they ordered their food and found a seat to continue their very interesting gossips.

"I know! And-"

"I see you have found my princess"

A hot breath hit Harley's head and she looked up to see a smirking Jimin staring at her. How can this boy look down without double chins?

The two girls in front of Harley stopped in their talks and stared at the couple. Jimin leaned down and kissed her forehead before seating himself beside her. He straddled the bench with each legs on either side of the bench so he could fully face Harley.

He mindlessly stared at the girl with his cheek on his palm and a stupid grin on. He looked so whipped for her.

"Mind telling me why this heartthrob is sitting here?"

Isabelle eyed Jimin before she stuck a piece of fruit into her mouth. Harley blinked away from her stare and awkwardly coughed.

"Oh sorry to disturb your girly talks but I just miss my girl"

He scooted closer to her and placed his chin onto her shoulder while stroking her thigh. His eyes stayed on her as he watched her cheeks turned into red and her eyes nervously averted everywhere.

A loud squeal sounded in front of them and caught their attention. Zoe covered her loud squeal and bounced in her seat.

"Are you guys dating?"

Isabelle asked because her friend was busying squealing and giggling.

"Of course we are"

Jimin answered and pulled Harley closer before pecking her shoulder. She was happy that he was being so affectionate towards her but she couldn't lie if it made her feel a little overwhelmed.

She sighed quietly and reminded herself that Jimin is different from the other boys and that he genuinely love her and not for lust.

"Y-Yeah...we are"

Before Isabelle could question further, Zoe grabbed her and in a flash, she was yanked out of the cafeteria.

"See you in historian club!!!!"

Zoe's shouting echoed the empty cafeteria and her giggles slowly faded away. It was obvious that she wanted the couple to be left alone because she noticed the glistering eyes of the boy who can't seem to get enough of his new girlfriend.

"Well that was expected from Zoe"

Harley chuckled. Her eyes averted to their uncleaned trays and decided to help her friends out but before she could stand up, she was yanked back down by a strong grip.

She gasped and found herself landing on Jimin's thick thigh. His eyes locked onto hers and they shone with hidden desires. He licked his lips as his finger drew circles on her thigh.

"Where you think you're going, princess?"

"I-I need to clean these up...before we leave for the historian club"

"Stay here a little longer...on my lap..."

He whispered and his minty breath hit her nose. The hand on her thigh slowly moved up and under her mustard sweater.

Harley's eyes widened as she panicked, not mentally ready for whatever phase he wanted to advanced to. She came up with a idea as fast as she could and that was, to grab a fork, stab it onto a dumpling and shoved it into his mouth.

"Mmm!"

Jimin almost choked on the dumpling and released the girl. She squirmed and stood up before quickly cleaning the table while the boy struggled to regain from her sudden defensive act of shoving dumpling.

After he roughly swallowed the dumpling, Jimin found himself alone in the cafeteria with a cleaned table in front of him and Harley was nowhere to be found.

He huffed and poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue and glared at the door where she bolted out from. Soon, a smirk reached his lips and he ran his tongue across his lips.

"Oh my dear goddess, you can't escape me"

———————————————————————

Okay yo...the scent of smut is getting closer~ hehehe

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️