Chapter Six- T

(Third POV)

Days passed almost a week could be passed till Xena felt the first mate bond stage and that was just hormones from the moon goddess work. Xena was at Trent job since she didn't had any work needed to be done.

Xena works as a Receptionists while Trent work as a reporter in his own office, Trent has his own room with walls and windows along with extra chairs just in case if their was visitors like Xena. Xena has her own office but it was a bit bigger space than Trent, but Xena office was at the bottom floor while Trent room was at the top floor and she could work from home, her office was big but it wasn't as comfy as Trent office was.

"Hey what you reporting on?" Xena ask while in a curl up ball making circles on the dark blue couch she sat on next beside her feet not looking up at Trent that was staring at her intensely.

"Well I'm reporting on a women death from food, at a local famous restaurant and they believe she was poison in her drink" Trent said and Xena ears perk up but she was trying to avoid her heat that was in the bottom pit of her stomach, she was becoming more wet from his staring than she ever felt before.

"That's interesting" Trent continue to type but still stare at Xena while typing.

"Xena are you horny" Trent ask sighing causing him to stop typing.

"How you know?" Xena face was heated and confused.

"Well your demeanor seems off today and you keep silently breathing heavily while fiddling with the couch like a little kid when their scare to ask for something, especially what gave it away was your arousal" Trent put his forehead against his folded hands.

"I believe I'm in... heat" Xena slowly said finally looking up at Trent and he smirks.

"What is heat?" Trent got up from his chair and sat on the edge of his desk folding his hands laying his elbows on his muscular thighs revealing his muscles through his nice tuck in sleeve button up black shirt with his grey tie, his dark grey pants became tight around his hard on while Xena wears her joggers and her zip up jacket to his job but she felt she could of dress more professional but decided not to.

"Heat is when werewolves desire to mate, heat is worst on females which becomes uncontrollable for us to stop until we mate with our... Mate" Xena sigh while sitting more up against the couch arm further from Trent, Xena looks away but breath slowly when Trent went to the door locking it and closing the blinds on the windows and then walking back over to her settling down at the end of the couch.

"So what can I do to help you?" Trent ask looking at his tie and then loosening it, just in case if Xena ask for him to do anything that wasn't involved with his work.

"Well we have to have sex for that but to just calm it down is the other things-" Xena voice sounded like she was a teenage boy in puberty but she clear her throat after Trent laughs at her voice cracking from not talking for a little and just swallowing a lot of saliva.

"So what the other things do I have to do because I can't really give you sex cause of your fear?" Trent voice became seductive towards her and lifted his left arm on top of the couch.

"I really don't want to say that" Xena said and scratch the back of her neck while Trent scooted closer to her.

"Say what? All you need to do is just ask" Trent stop once he was close enough to her for him to lay his hand on top of her right knee. Xena breathing was picking up but was scare to say anything, she felt her face heated up and was shy to even ask.

"M-May you please help me" Xena stutter.

"Help with what" Xena felt her heart pounding rapidly and her hands becoming flimsy from Trent acting playful as he hovers over Xena knee with his finger.