Chapter One- D

(Author Note)

I hope you guys will enjoy and letting you guys know beforehand I am still new to writing and this will be one of my first books in third person, so please don't get mad if I accidentally mess up in third person, I might also do a switch of third person into first person.

(Third POV)

"Theres mail for you and it smells like a vampire sent it" Xena take the mail from her best friend goes by the name of Anthony and he shrugs his shoulders in confusion as he went back into his room with his boyfriend waiting in his room as he close his door behind slowly, Xena automatically opens the letter in a slow pace while putting on her reading glasses, the words was in bold and cursive type from a computer but it doesn't says where it's from, Xena reads the letter.

(The letter Xena is reading)

Trent Lennox
Vampire
Unknown
Illinois

Dear Xena

I never thought I be sending a letter to a werewolf knowing I'm a vampire and our bad history with our kind shouldn't effect us from being friends at least, unless you rather not risk it. I understand but I believe we could relate on some topics if you want to join me at a nearby tea shop that's close towards where you live. You can meet me or watch me at the tea shop but I won't reveal myself  if I can't see you sit down at a table, I feel we are mates but I am scare of how this will work out and if your scare too it's okay because no one will accept a wolf friendship with a vampire or even mates.

Sincere Xena Senor

(Third POV)

Xena was looking at the letter confuse and in disgust but curious of how they knew where she lives especially in a large city where she lives that hardly has any werewolves and vampires which she lives there cause she tries to blend in with the humans.

"Hey Anthony where you received this mail from?" Xena asked Anthony not trying to turn her chair knowing if she turns around she probably see a naked Anthony halfway in the door creek.

"I got it from a mailman but the human looks like a normal human just minding his business trying to mail" Anthony told Xena and she was even more bewildered than before but staring more intensely at the mail and the letter, seeing no evidence of fingerprints but just the smell of a sweet scent in her nostrils even though it was a werewolf scent on the mail.

"I don't know what to do" Xena said out in frustration and hit her head against the desk almost causing it to break the wooden desk but she didn't put too much pressure.

"Tomorrow can you come with me to a tea shop?" Xena asked Anthony turning her chair around to look at the close door and he just yell yeah in excitement, Xena roll her eyes and turning back around to work on her drawing till her phone started to vibrate next beside her and she look at the caller and it was unknown, Xena stare till it went away but her phone went off again with the same unknown caller. Xena was getting annoy by the caller who kept calling her phone till she finally answer it and it was silent for a minute.

"Ms. Senor?" A male voice was on the other line and Xena was trying to understand who it was but still didn't know who voice was deep and raspy with a little accent but not strong till it was hard to comprehend.

"Hello? Ms. Senor" The unknown person kept repeating over and over Xena last name while Xena was confuse with an angry expression on her face of how the unknown person even knew her last name; Xena wasn't going to say anything but hear the muffling in the background.