Chapter Five

(Third POV)

After they move all of Xena personal belongings into Trent one story house, the two sat down in the living room couch from across each other staring somewhere else till they feel the need to look at each other.

"Want to discuss anything or mention about why you was kick out of the apartment?" Trent ask and Xena looks down and forgotten that she had on Trent tank top and leather jacket, her face felt burning in embarrassment and mix emotions.

"Should we change into something more appropriate to talk into?" Xena ask.

"Why are you not comfortable with your legs out in front me?" 

"Uh- it's weird for me to talk to you in this way"

"What's so weird about it? We're mates anyway so it shouldn't be a bother unless you take it as one"

"Trent I'm not in a comfortable spot to be in a position like this" Trent stared at Xena and then look at the TV that had a digital fireplace underneath it and he grab a remote turning the TV on, showing sexual feeling and Xena smile a little thinking how much she thought she could of put so much trust into him already noticing he was just trying to make her get in bed but Trent intentions was to make her comfortable.

"Don't think that way, I'm just trying to get you to loosen up around here" Trent got up and step towards Xena till she got up and roll her eyes, she let out a laughter after Trent grabs her hand softly to bring them close together, Trent step with Xena knowing the rhythm that she knew and learn 'stepping' from her two mothers.

"How could you tell I was thinking of that?"

"Well the expression on your face explains enough for me to say something about it"

"See? I was just trying to get you to be okay with me" Trent said brought her closer with their hands being connected feeling their magical sparks whenever they touch or got near each other.

"So are you gonna answer my question?" Trent ask while his head tilted to the side looking at Xena and his hand lower from her hips to her lower back where it arch, Xena could feel the heat rising in her face causing Trent to smirk at her shyness from his sudden move.

"I chose to move out and the real reason is because I'm too reckless and careless of my choices till the point I end up hurting my own best friend" Xena look at Trent chest while saying it and then Trent tilt her head up to look at him cause he didn't like the avoiding eye contact while talking.

"Well I don't think your reckless and careless, I think your trying but do sudden things without realizing you did something wrong till it hits you at the last moment because that's how we all are, we all make mistakes" Trent whisper in Xena ear making shivers go down her spin, Trent  hand that was in her hand crawl still finger lingering over her skin towards the back of her neck. Trent didn't knew what he was causing to make her look at him in a lucid, horny mess but he wish to kiss her if she okay with anything that could of gone further.

"Well I can lay on the couch and you could sleep on the bed-"

"I'm fine with sleeping in bed with you, I'm just not okay with being alone" Xena whisper and looks down at their feet till each of their hands clasps together and she loves the feeling that he was making, making her knees feel weak and stomach feel funny.

"You sure? I can lay next to you on the floor, I'm not even able to sleep anyway" Trent look at her full of concern but made her look up again.

"Why do you keep rejecting your wolf?" Xena thought it was a random question he ask but she still answer anyway.