Chapter Three- A

(Third POV)

Trent was tall, he is 6'3 and wasn't afraid to talk anyone especially the ones that try to fight him when he just want to be their friends but since their was so much bad history with their kind, it's impossible to make peace with one another. Trent eyes was a light green along with his calming personality, his face was most of the masculine features that people believe a man has. His body was built with muscle but not too much muscles or he would of been built like a body builder but his body was more like average muscles; his hair color was jet black and his haircut was usually long or short and he never care as long it fit his style.

"I'm going to check on her at least okay Robert?" Trent told Robert the waiter that was promising Kevin at the tea shop that he make sure Trent reads her letter, which Trent did and made Trent want to see her desperately.

(The letter)

Dear Trent

I don't feel comfortable meeting today, maybe next week we can meet up and try to talk at least? I never had a good experience with a vampire but I'm okay with trying to make friends with one, so I am willing to make it work. The reason why I can't meet with you today is because of the full moon I wouldn't say no if I could of handle my wolf and have myself under control by then. I'm not avoiding you but I'm not able to see you today or probably next week if I can keep a good schedule and all of this was so sudden because you knew who I was, know where I was and I'm scare to meet you in person but hopefully everything works fine between us when we meet.

Sincerely Xena

(Third POV)

Trent was worry about Xena because of the sudden cancel of their meeting and the letter she sent to Trent; making Trent be more curious about her. He went to the back of the apartment and towards the basement where he heard growls and screeching sounds, he ask the landlord if he could go down in the basement but he wouldn't let him go.

"Please may I go down there, I'm just trying to see if that's my mate in the basement" Trent pleaded and the landlord still shook his head no.

"There's no one down there move along" The land lord keeps trying to lie to the vampire, trying to protect and keep his pack members safe especially the alpha only daughter.

"Please I can pay you-" the landlord shook his head again and try to push the vampire but he wouldn't budge till he grab the landlord arm and raise him in the air till he was facing him face to face.

"Please I'm not going to do anything, you can kill me if I did but I just want to make sure my mate is okay" Trent words wasn't rash or harsh but more of a plead and cry for mercy even though the landlord wasn't budging to let him see Xena and was dangling in mid air cause of Trent strength and height.

"Okay put me down and I unlock the door for you, but I have to be down there with you for a little" the land lord said and then Trent let him go and he fell to the ground making the landlord body fall but Trent help him up and let him open the door for him, Trent went inside first immediately walking down the stairs till he stop in front of a cell and seeing a woman halfway transitioning to something.

"Open the cell" Trent demanded the landlord and the landlord did open the cell.

"Call me down if anything happens just yell for my name" the landlord said leaving Trent with Xena still trying to transition but she trying to stop it while in pain.

"What's you're name?" Trent ask the landlord before he left.

"It's Patrick" Patrick says briefly before hesitating to leave and then finally leaving them alone.