Maknae Time

*Nae pi ttam nunmul*

The alarm goes off 7am as it's time for Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to get up for college.

Jimin gets up first, grunting as the weekend is over already. Once he got up from bed, he entered Jungkook and Taehyung's room to wake the guys up.

"Ya, ireona (wake up)." He starts shaking Jungkook who's laying halfway off the bed. He then moves over to Taehyung who's laying on his stomach with the blanket completely off.

"These two are disorganized during the day and when they sleep." says Jimin annoyed as he rubs his face to wake himself up.

"Come on now, we have to shower and things we have a 9am class, or else I'm fetching the water." Jungkook immediately gets up all disheveled with his hair standing all over the place.

"I'm up hyung, I'm up." he groans standing up.

"Wake up Taehyung, I'm going to shower first."

"I showered last night already, I'll just get dressed." said Jungkook walking over to Taehyung's bed falling on the older friend as the bed dipped lower.

"Hyung, wake up we're going to be late."

"Ngghh" moaned Taehyung in his sleep before Jungkook lifted himself off and started to look in his suitcase for fresh clothes.

The guys moved in on Friday, but Jungkook and Taehyung still haven't packed their clothes yet, instead moving around furniture and and their musical instruments.

Taehyung bought an old piano from an antique shop in upper Seoul and made sure the apartment had space for it.
Jungkook loved creating music digitally and opted for his computer system to be high quality instead, getting help from his parents to buy him a guitar as well. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were music majors at Seoul University of the Arts, whilst Jimin majored in choreography. The only difference was that Taehyung and Jimin were in their final years whilst Jungkook was a second year student.

After everyone got up and ready, they had cereal and juice for breakfast. Taehyung was still sleepy eating slowly while Jungkook scoffed off the cereal and said he was still hungry.

"You can buy dumplings that the ahjumma sells opposite school." said Jimin getting up and washing his bowl.

"Mm that sounds great right now. Let's go before it gets sold out you know how popular that lady's dumplings are." Jungkook stood up and fetched his backpack from his room before leaving first.

"I'll meet up with you guys at school, see ya." Jungkook walked off leaving a sleepy Taehyung at the table and Jimin who was washing his hands.

"Hey sleepy boy we should leave. I'll wait for you downstairs." said Jimin fetching his backpack from the room too before walking outside.

When Jimin walked out the apartment door, he was busy checking that his bag had everything in it when he bumped into a girl with a peak cap, white baggy t-shirt, black sweatpants and converse shoes on.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was —" The girl said as she looked up, also after scratching in her bag.

The two made eye contact and Jimin was struck by her eyes, which was the same as his — monolids.

"No, I should apologize, you were walking this way." said Jimin zipping his bag still staring at the girl in front of him. The girl bowed and at the same moment her keys fell out of her bag before she excitedly exclaimed 'Ah there they are'.

She bowed again turning around to leave and Jimin bowed too, uttering 'Wow' afterwards as he placed his backpack on his back. He started walking off behind the girl, forgetting to wait for Taehyung.

After finally finishing his cereal, Taehyung quickly brushed his teeth, sprayed on some perfume and took his backpack before leaving the apartment.

"Yes, I'll be fine... No don't come back you'll be late Seulgi-yah, I'll make a way, I might ask someone from the studio to come and pick me up... Yes yes... Go now"

Taehyung heard a female voice approaching him and looked up to see a petite woman with black hair tied in a loose bun, looking endlessly in her bag for something, not noticing him who now appeared to have stood still watching her movements.

"Ah why can't I find any change!" said the woman frustratingly before she appeared in front of her apartment door.

"Neighbors?" said Taehyung softly and walked to the woman who still hasn't seen him. He then cleared his throat just as the woman opened the apartment door and she looked up seeing a taller man with brown hair, and long bangs looking back at her.

"Uh... Hi... I happened to have overhead your conversation — Over the phone. I can... I can pay for your bus fare, I really don't mind." said a nervous Taehyung clutching his backpack's straps.

"Oh Hi... And who are you?" asked the woman still holding on to the door handle.

"I'm Taehyung, I moved in on Friday... With my other friends — We're three altogether."

The woman looked at Taehyung and her face had the look of a moment of realization on it before she spoke up.

"Ah I see... Well that's very kind of you to offer but I'll check in my apartment if I have any money."

Taehyung still stood standing when he realized the woman never introduced herself and watched as she headed back inside. He didn't need to wait for her to say if she came right, but he waited anyway. He checked the time on his wrist watch and saw it was 08:40, twenty minutes left before his class started. When the woman finally re-emerged, she looked sheepishly back at Taehyung to say that she had no money nor any change left.

"It's okay, like I said I'll pay for you. You don't have to pay me back - Really." Taehyung waved his hand as Joohyun scanned his face for a moment.

"Um... Okay, I'll accept. But you can't expect me not to pay you back, I mean I'll buy you a meal or something — Seeing that we're neighbors."

Taehyung smiled awkwardly before the two strangers walked off to the bus stop immediately getting on the next available bus.
Taehyung paid for the woman and wanted to ask what her name was, but chose to keep quiet instead.
To their dismay, the bus was already full with only two handgrips avaliable to hold onto. Taehyung held on, as did the woman as the bus drove off.

Taehyung moved further away from the woman a bit to not accidentally touch her, but got amused when he saw the woman was moving closer to his chest instead, sneakily sniffing her nose in his direction. He then smiled proudly as he knew his perfume was very enticing.

Suddenly, the bus turned left and the woman knocked into Taehyung with her eyes growing bigger realizing what happened.

"Mianhaeyo, mianhaeyo" she muttered apologizing profusely.

"No it's okay it was an accident." said Taehyung still smiling proudly while the bus continued driving to people's respective destinations.

Hi Everyone!

I'm a new author and fan of btsvelvet. I hope you like my story :)
I'll update more chapters soon & please forgive my grammar mistakes ^^ 😘❤️

Byee~