Moral of the story-Max

Max and I had been in a relansionship for the last six months,I feel hand over heels over him,it was the middle of summer when I met him on holiday,I had never met someone who made me so happy I could never stop smiling when I was around him,he treated me like a princess.It was like a fairytale I felt like nothing could break the love we had.I loved going to races to support him but then I had to go back to university back to my normal life not the glamours perfect life I had with max.I couldn't go to races,we didn't see eachother as much and that's when the relanship started to break down,being a medical study meant I was alyas busy studying,doing work ect.Max didn't understand just hard being one was,he would beg me to go to races but I was couldn't,I always put my grades before anything else and that include Max.

We started fighting more and more,we still had good times but it wasn't the same,I wasn't as in love as before.Sometimes we wouldn't see eachother for weeks at a time.

I decided to break up with Max,we both agreeded are lifes were just to diferente,we were young and feel in love,I didnt regret loving him and I still love him but he deserved someone who could be at his races supporting,who could travel and have fun.Do everything we couldn't and I hope one day I find someone just as amazing as him.

I know this is super short,but I working on about 5 new charapters today.