Her first race-Charles

4 months ago our baby girl arrived in this world, her birth wasn't perfect but the last 4 months have been amazing, even with Charles away most weekend when he was home he spent every minute with her she loved him, she would laugh at everything he did.

Monaco was his home race, and Charles wanted me and y/d to go, he wanted to show off his daugther his whole family were going to be their so I wouldnt be alone with her,I agreed as I hadnt been to a race in a year or so now, and Charles really wanted his daughter there.

Our apartment was only a street away from the circuit, Sunday morning I got up early to get myself ready before y/d woke up, Charles was still fast asleep in our shared bed. I had a shower and got dressed, I decided to make breakfast for me and Charles, I made pancakes as that was our favorite breakfast food. I finished making our breakfast, I put on a tray and carried it into our room, walking in Charles was slowly waking up.

'Morning Charles'

'What are you doing'

'I decided to make you some breakfast'

'How did I get so lucky'

'Maybe you're just lucky'

Almost the minute I sat beside Charles on our bed y/d started to announce she was awake and hungry. I stood up and got her our her crib, I handed her to Charles while I made her bottle.

We arrived at the circuit along with side Charles's mum and two brothers, who are become like my own family and adore y/d. We walked to Ferrari motorhome, it was probably the hottest day in Monte Carlo so far this year, all the team came over to meet little Leclerc, she smiled at everyone. Soon Charles was called to the garage, once we were dressed he gave me and y/d name a kiss before leaving. We all sat and watched the race from the motorhome, Charles went from p4 to p1. The race felt like a lifetime Charles was fitting the whole race, I could even sit down I was so nervous, Charles mum looked over the baby while i watched the race.

It was the last lap and Charles was still lending the race, the whole team couldn't believe it then he crossed the line, everyone started jumping up and down,seb came second which was an amazing result for the team. I let Charles family go to the podium while I looked after our daughter, all the team ran out of the motorhome to go to the podium. I sat waiting in Charles drivers room,y/d needed to be fed so I sat down and feed her while it quite, I put her down in her pram so she could take a nap as she was tired all the excitement of today, she soon fell fast asleep,I just sat and chilled out it was so peaceful and quiet,you could hear a pin drop.

I was almost falling asleep when I heard the door open, their Charles was standing with his trophy.

'You proud of me?'

'shh, she's sleeping'

'she was just too excited'

'She stayed awake the whole race,

,