His first win-Charles Leclerc

This weekend had been one of the hardest for me and Charles, losing Antoine was huge. I met Charles karting when we were kids I growe up alongside Pierre, Antonie, Esteban after years for friendship I and Charles started dating,I quit racing after having an accident in f2.

We Saturday just crying Antonie was like another brother to all of us, Charles didn't want to race the next day but by the time I had convinced him that Antonie would want him to race and he had to race for him.

I stood near Antonie family in the minute of silence,I couldn't help but break into tears again. I had already lost my older brother Jules in f1, it was so hard to lose another person, Antonie was hoping to join f1 next year, sadly that would never help. Once it was over, many of the drivers gave Antonie family,also many drivers came over and gave me a hug as many got to know me while Jules was in f1.

I sat in the Ferrari garage, I was almost in tears I had done the same thing the day we lost Jules, I know Charles wasn't stupid but every time we lost someone in this sport it hit home. I gave Charles a kiss before he got into the car. I felt sick during the race to the point I couldn't even watch, I just sat in Charles driver room.

I felt calm so I decided to go back into the garage to see the end of the race, there he was in pole position, I couldn't believe it, then he finished in pole position, the whole team was so happy, we're all hugging.

Standing at the podium I could tell Charles was so happy, and we all knew Antonie would be proud of him. After the Podium, he gave me a huge hug and kiss I couldn't believe what had happened this weekend it was a bitter-sweet end. Charles decided to gave Antonie parents the trophy as Antonie never got to the chance to drive in f1.

 Charles decided to gave Antonie parents the trophy as Antonie never got to the chance to drive in f1