Madrid -Carlos Sainz

I had decided to come to Madrid on a mini-vacation with my friend Ana, she was born and raised in Spain, while I raised in London.

We met two years ago when we became roommates in London at university. In a couple of days, we became best friends and know she is like a sister to me which meant she became part of my already big family.

Ana had met my family a couple of times as they only lived a couple of hours from our university.
While Ana's well I have never met them I spoke to her mum and dad on FaceTime but never face to face.

Ana had wanted me to come with her to Spain, I had shown British life and she wanted to see Spanish life but something always came up which meant I had gone but finally I was sitting on the plane beside Ana on our way to Madrid.

We walked out arrivals to see Anas mum standing to wait for us, she gave me a hug, she told me about how happy she was to met me and had heard all about me from Ana.then she leads us to her car. Anas family had invited us to stay at the house in the country and Ana gave me no option, so that's where I was going to be staying for the next week. Arriving at the family house was beautiful, overlooking amazing mountains.

I met the rest of Anas family her. dad, sister and her brother Carlos, he was extremely good looking and was extremely nice, he helped me with my bags to the room I was staying in and toured me around the house.

I met to write a part 2 to this one-shot