Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J

Start from the beginning

All Might: W-Well, Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that was correct!

Yaoyorozu: We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. We must strive to devote ourselves wholeheartedly. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes.

Everyone were surprised of Yaoyorozu's words.

All Might: All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle the training after thinking about what we just talked about.

Class 1-A: Yes, sir!

All Might: Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!

(Battle Building B)

All Might: Match two! Team B are the heroes, and Team I are the villains!

Hagakure: Ojiro. I'm going to get serious. I'll take off my gloves and boots, too!

Ojiro: O-Okay...

Hagakure: Ah. You can't look, okay?

Ojiro: I can't see you if I tried.

(The Monitor Room)

All Might: Now, let's start the second indoor person to person combat training match!

(Back to Building B)

The tall student with six arms is using his Quirk to listen to the sounds. Then, his hand turned into a mouth to talk to the other student who has white hair on his right and the red hair on his left, but covered by his ice.

Shoji: One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. They're barefoot... The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?

Todoroki: Go outside. It's dangerous. I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle...

He set his hand on a wall and began covering the entire building with ice.

Todoroki: ... but that does not matter to me.

The tall student exit the building.

(Team I's POV)

Hagakure: Owww... My feet!

Ojiro: Th-This Quirk is...

The two students were frozen and can't move at all. Then, the half and half student entered the room where the bomb is secured. The student with the big tail is in a fighting stance.

Todoroki: You can move if you want, but the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best.

He just walked past the frozen students and focused his objective on the bomb.

(The Monitor Room)

The class were shivering because of the coldness.

All Might: He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the nuclear weapon, and on top of that, he weakened the enemy.

Kirishima: He's so strong!