I quickly shook her face out of my head but it was so hard when her lips attached to me.
"Fuck." I said under my breath and she attempted to deepthroat me.

She spit on it and started jacking me off making me groan.
I felt her tongue touch my balls and I couldn't help but moan.

"Shitt Jayla." I said and put my hand on top of her head.

"What did you just call me?" She said and stopped all her movements.
"You're name?" I said confused.

"No you didn't. You said that bitch's name." She said and stood up and started putting her close back on.

"Oh come on, don't leave. It was an honest mistake." I said, I really wanted some cuddy from her.

"Naw you good. Have that bitch come suck your dick." She said sliding her shirt and her shoes on.

I sholl would love that to happen.

"Ava! Ava wait!" I said as she put her hand on the car.
"What Reginald?" She said flipping her weave back.

"You forgot your purse." I said and she rolled her eyes and came to snatch it from me.
"See you later. Tell ya nigga I said wassup." I said and chuckled to myself.

"You ain't funny nigga!" She yelled out the window and pulled off.

I chuckled to myself and closed the door.
"I'll just call up somebody." I said and closed the door.

As soon as my foot touched the first step, somebody rung the door bell and my face twisted on instinct.
Not even a second later I heard the sound of some keys jingle and I knew exactly who it was.

"The fuck do you want bro." I said and he smiled at me.
"Well hello to you too cousin. Nice to see you man." He said and stuck his hand out like I was supposed to shake it.

"Fuck away from me. Why are you here?" I said smacking his hand.
"Always so hostile. You were never this mad when Jayla was around." He said and smirked.

"So funny I forgot to laugh." I said straight-facing him and he smacked his lips.
"Fuck you too nigga. What you was about to do?" He said going to sit on the couch.

"You might as well get up cause we gotta go talk business at the trap anyway." I said and he looked back at me from the tv.
"Why?" He said and I smacked my lips.

"Don't act slow. We gotta get our organization up and running, we already got people ready to work." I said sliding on some slides that were right by the door.

"Why you always call it the trap? You don't sell drugs bitch." He said laughing.

"Andre shut the fuck up sometimes." I said  and he started laughing harder.
"Cheer up sometimes. That girl you love so much ain't going nowhere." He said patting me on the back.

Fast forward 20 minutes ...

"Wasgood boss?" My security guard told me once we got to the door to this modern house.

My trap ain't like a regular trap. Instead of my trap being a broken down, worn out house, it's a regular house on the outside with my trap in the basement.

I did a head nod of acknowledgement and went passed him into the house.
I walked in the house and seen niggas lounging on the couch watching tv, bitches on they lap, some people sleep.

"What the fuck are y'all doing?" I said scaring all of them.
"Taking a break." One of the niggas said never breaking contact with the tv.

"Yeah this ain't what we finna do." I said and Andre handed me his gun.
I aimed it and shot right passed his head making his jump.