19 ☽ Trevor's birthday party

Chapter 19

"I should pursue a career in fashion," Taylor states. Her eyes scan me up and down, admiring her handy work.

"You don't look bad yourself," I say, smiling thankfully at her.

It's true. Taylor looks hot as hell with her classic sparkling choice of outfit. The black glittery short high neck dress had long sleeves cut up to her shoulders, making her look elegant. She matched it with a gold watch she stole from her mom's closet, and a pair of black heels I know won't last all night long.

 She matched it with a gold watch she stole from her mom's closet, and a pair of black heels I know won't last all night long

Her platinum blonde hair is loose, apart from a few straight strands that she retouched with a curling iron. I smile, watching her put dark matte lipstick over her bow-shaped lips and adding more highlighter on her cheekbones.

"Trevor is gonna drool all over you," I say, sliding on my feet, my typical black leather boots.

She smirks, her eyes going from their natural blue to bright yellow for a moment. "That's the goal. Now, come here. I need to redo your left eyeliner. They need to be sisters, not strangers," she says as I lift my head toward her and close my eyes, letting her finish her magic.

Since I get particularly energetic once I'm tipsy, she put me in high-waisted blue jeans secured with her mom's black leather original Gucci belt. I better not lose it if I want to stay alive.

For the top, I'm wearing a black lace patchwork bodysuit, proudly showing my normal-sized cleavage. I put on my wrist gold bracelets from her mom's closet, while on my neck, a classic gold heart pendant necklace.

She didn't dare do anything crazy to my hair, letting them free and retouching the loose curls that caught her eyes.

"Perfect. We can go sin- Holy shit! It's almost eleven, and we're still here! We need to leave now!" She shoves her phone inside her black clutch handbag. I quickly get on my feet, sliding my phone and catnip in the back pocket of my jeans before letting her drag me out of the house in a matter of seconds.