A smirk crept to his cheeks. "And to whoever tells you otherwise," he said, "You know, fuck 'em!"

Skylar stifled a laugh. He was kind of right. Why should she care about anyone's opinion? People didn't rule over her life, the bad memories didn't rule over her life, she was the only one able to rule over her life. No one else had the power and she most certainly shouldn't give it to them.

Like he said: 'fuck 'em!' Who gives a shit?

Rossi was happy to hear her laugh again. With a smile, he then spoke rather softly, "You can't carry the weight of the world on your shoulders," he siad. "I know it might not feel like it, but you're not alone..." Skylar smiled. He's right. "You've got us now, Cielo," he said. "Us, the BAU, the whole team... You're not alone!" And they left it at that.

The team regrouped at the Las Vegas Police Department

The team regrouped at the Las Vegas Police Department. Robert Cutler, a man in his mid-thirties, was the lead detective on the case. He was a handsome young man with dark hair and piercing blue eyes, and muscles that could easily keep up with Morgan.

Spencer knew from the moment he saw him reach for Skylar's hand that he felt a deep distaste for Robert.

Skylar came in with Rossi by her side, stifling a laugh at something he said. Hotch introduced them to Detective Cutler, and that's when Spencer saw his whole body language twist. At one point on their way to the conference room, he heard Robert ask Skylar, "What is a pretty girl like you doing with the feds?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I didn't know beauty determines how successful one can be in the FBI," she said.

"I'm just curious what brought you to join a group of pencil-pushers when a woman like you could have and marry any man in the world."

Skylar stopped to face him, her green eyes burning with rage. She gave him a fake smile, much to Spencer's relief, and placed a hand on his tie. "Well," she began and cleared her throat, "intelligence, talent, determination and a lot of big dick energy," she said. "None of which you seem to possess, Detective Cutler," - her hand pushed flat against his chest - "So please stop wasting my time!"

Robert bounced forward, but was instantly pushed back by her rather firm strength. Skylar wiped her hands on her jeans, gave another irresistible smile, and followed a widely smirking Rossi to where the team set up shop.

"You okay?" Spencer asked. He tried to keep up with her wuick steps.

"No," Skylar said honestly. "I hate men!" Spencer expected to find an apologetic look in her eyes, something like: 'not you though', but he only found annoyance and distaste in them. Oh, great.

Emily pushed her chair back and agreed, "Makes two of us," she said.

JJ sighed. "Most of the time I do, too," she said.