three

A new day finally came to Mew's life, a new day for a new pain, like the usual. Opening his eyes with no messages from his parents like a good morning, and waking up in a lonely quiet home.

Mew was doing his usual things before going to work, taking a shower, changing his clothes and eating breakfast while his head down, this is how a depressed man acts, and it's not easy.

A few minutes later, he arrived at the company he was in. He is holding a big responsibility in there since he was the CEO, nice.

He was greeted by the whispers of the workers, another sigh from the one and only Mew.

"Here comes the lazy CEO"

"He might hear us, lower your voice."

Another sigh

Another pang in the heart.

Judgemental people.

🎶time skips brought you by Kick It by Nct 127 oh yass bebe🎶

Mew was chilling inside his office, not chilling, but thinking about how worthless he is in his own opinion, and about how blind people are, he was doing his best so that he will be appreciated but still got no compliments, Gulf was the first one who gave him.

Another minute had passed, his phone rang, and his father's name was on the screen. He felt a bit happy, like what if he will greet his son a good morning, telling him some motivation sayings and telling him that he was proud of Mew, a simple dream.

"H-Hello dad?"

"What the heck did I just heard?!"

Mew was shocked and disappointed by his very high expectations, he thought that he would give his son a smile for the day.

"W-What do you mean?"

"The sales are slowly dropping you lazy dog! Is this what you got for being gay?! Oh, how worthless."

Mew's heart suddenly dropped, his own father called him a 'dog' and 'worthless'.

"D-Dad I--"

Then his dad ended the call, that made him feel even down, striked two times.

And now he again decided to kill his own life.

He leaned on his window, thinking of an idea of jumping, but he also thought that everyone might notice him, he just want to keep it a secret from them.

He then turned his face to his table and found a cutter, maybe cutting his own pulse can stop his painful life.

He hissed in pain as he started his first cut below his pulse, and as he pointed the cutter on his pulse, Gulf suddenly called, it made Mew stop at his doing.

"Yes Gulf?"

"Mew, is that you?"

Mew was confused, did Gulf saw him? Is he here somewhere?

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"You are in a building right?"

Mew looked around and finally found Gulf looking straight at him from below, he didn't cared how heavy his wrist was bleeding, but as he saw Gulf, he immediately wiped it off, so that Gulf won't notice if he'll get closer to him later.

"Yeah, I saw you. Wait there."

Mew received a hum, he quickly went down, he also put a white cloth on his wrist and will say to Gulf that it was just his style as an excuse.

"Hey Meeewww!"

"Hey Gulf..." Mew gave him a fake smile, he put his wounded wrist on his back, Gulf would definitely kill him if he finds out. "Why aren't you at the University? You'll be late you know?"

"It's still too early."

Gulf then tilted his head a little, and he saw the wrist of Mew with a cloth that was slowly turning red, he shook his head while making the 'tsk' sound. "You have a really weak and low shoulder right now." Gulf then took Mew's wrist and sighed. "And tried self harm too, why did you do this huh?"

"I just want this pain to end."

"You can't just do that to end the pain. There are other solutions." Gulf gave him a motivating smile, more like, heart melting. Mew sighed at his words, he thought that he didn't understood his feelings. "You just said that Gulf because you don't know how it feels, you don't know what I'm feeling right now. You don't know me Gulf, you don't know what kind of life I've been through. You don't know how it feels to be depressed." Gulf gave him a little bit of painful smile at Mew, he suddenly remembered his experiences when he was younger.

"Mew, I know how it feels to be depressed, you don't know what kind of life I've been through. I'm always dreaming about having a life like yours when I was a kid, you're lucky Mew." Mew stayed silent, he was confused about Gulf's words. "What do you mean?" Gulf just softly laughed, he gave Mew's shoulder a pat and smiled. "I should go now, let's just talk later after our work."

"Can I take you to your workplace Gulf?"

Gulf shook his head.

"The University is just a bit near from here, I can just walk. And, you should deal with your wound first, it's kinda deep." Mew slightly nodded at Gulf, he really needs to get rid of his wound before it gets infected.

"Okay... Let's meet here tonight then, what time will you be out?"

"I'll be done at 8 pm."

Mew gave him a smile, a warm smile that can make Gulf's heart and soul melt. "Okay then, let's meet here at 8."

"Okay."

And both of them turned around with their lips stretched. They were smiling widely without both of them knowing.