two

Gulf sighed as he realized that he stayed long out there and forgot about his lessons for the students tomorrow, he's tired but someone out there was more tired and exhausted not just physically but emotionally, so he just shrugged his sress off.

This cheerful teacher is Gulf Kanawut, an inspiration of all the students and other workers of the University, an advice giver, a kind man. He was even called the 'motivator' because of his inspiring words. Where does this nice and inspiring words came from? Well, there's his story:

Gulf was was raised in a poor family, in such a very young age, he already knows how to do works, helping his mother in everything. He didn't just suffered by financial things, his father died at the age of 5, life's too hard for a kid like him. He admits that life is really hard, even until now, but everytime he had those thoughts, he will always remember what his dad said to him. "Life's a game, if you give up, you lose."

His dad told him, that there's two options in life, it's either to give up or keep going and those two also have prizes, you'll receive regrets when you give up and you'll receive joy when you keep going. That's why Gulf is so strong, strong and happy.

His room was so quiet, only his sighs and the sound of the keyboard of his laptop can be heard, in the middle of his business, Mew's face suddenly appeared on his thoughts, the way he looked at his eyes, and imagining how would he look like if he'll smile, that made Gulf smile as well. He just can't believe that he opened his words to a suicidal stranger, a handsome suicidal stranger. And because of his thoughts, he decided to call Mew, just being a concerned friend you know.

A few rings and Mew answered, making Gulf smile wider.

"Yes?"

"Hey Mew."

Mew was silent for a second, then he heard a chuckle from him.

"Hey, Gulf."

Gulf giggled at the voice of the other, it was just too cute for him.

"So, how you doing? You okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to worry though."

Gulf just realized, that he was worried sick about Mew, he's been worrying about the people who he encountered, especially to those suicidal people like Mew, but these kind of feelings he felt, it's different. Like Mew is someone special.

"I'm glad that you're okay, and... Are you busy?"

"Not really, what about you?"

"Kinda. But I'm almost done, I'm sorry that I disturbed you."

Then, Gulf heard Mew laugh, he laughed as well.

"It's okay. We can call each other later, or tomorrow."

Gulf really had no idea, he was happy earlier, I mean he's happy everyday, but hearing Mew's voice right now, made him happier.

"Yeah, let's call each other tomorrow. Both of us were busy right now."

He then heard Mew humming, making him smile even wider as he heard his angelic voice.

"You have a beautiful voice, you know."

"Ah, thanks. I thought you already ended the call."

And now, both of them are not in the mood to press the 'end call' button.

"You can sing for me, when we meet again or something. I want to hear your angelic voice."

Mew became silent, making Gulf decide to end the call, but as he almost pressed the button, Mew spoke.

"You are the first person who complimented me, I now know how it feels to be complimented. Thank you, Gulf."

"You're always welcome, Mew. I really hope that I helped you making your sadness go away. If you need me, just call me, I'm always available for you."

"Thanks Gulf."

"Sleep after your work okay? I think you're going to be busy tomorrow."

Gulf didn't noticed, that he was already blushing, luckily he's alone.

"I will, you should sleep too after your work, I know that you're going to be busy tomorrow."

"I will. Good night Mew."

"Good night Gulf."

Gulf chuckled and ended the call, he slightly punched the wall of his room because you know, he just talked to Mew. His smile didn't came off, like he was crazy. He can't even focus on his work because of his thoughts full of Mew's face.

"What the hell Gulf stop thinking about him!" Gulf ruffled his hair, his face was still red. In the middle of his smile, he suddenly stopped like he just realized something. "Wait, why am I feeling like this? I just met him and....."

Gulf pretended that he was shocked, it was too crazy if you act like that in your room, alone.

"Nahh, I'm just admiring him that's all." Then he continued to do his work while having Mew in his imaginations, smiling like a total idiot while thinking of him.

Damn, he's so handsome.