"Right now at least!"

Then the Kakushi promptly slammed the door open and took a deep breath. Bookkeeping breath.... activated.

"KIYO-CHAN, SUMI-CHAN, NAHO-CHAN! AOI-CHANNNNN! TANJIROU'S AWAKE NOWWWW!"

From inside the room, Tanjirou blinked sheepishly as he heard the three familiar voices cry at the news. Thudding noises came closer and three girls jumped onto the bed.

"I'm so happy~!"
"I'll give you some red bean breaad!"
"Jfnejfjcjs The castella's falling off!"

Kanao blinked and smiled before everyone in the room fell silent as they heard even louder thuds heading towards the room. Then a person in a blanket ran through the door with a rush to which Kiyo/Sumi/Naho screamed out:

"KYAAAAAH! MONSTERRR!"

Tanjirou blinked, "No it's just Aoi-san caught up in the laundry." And on cue, Aoi shook the blanket off and knelt down beside Kanao.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" She cried out, tears streaming down her face as guilt took over her. "You guys went in my place, so uwaahhhhh!!"

Tanjirou blinked, oh yeah that's right. The sound pillar was going to take Aoi-san and the others but he went instead with Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"No it's... alright. Thank you... are the others... doing okay..?" He croaked out.

Gotou deadpanned slightly.

"The blond dude who left this place the day before yesterday? He's back in service. He's already on a job. He was screaming and crying."

Kiyo/Sumi/Naho chimed in. "Yes, Zenitsu-san woke up the day after the incident."

Gotou then continued on, "And the sound pillar prepared to walk off on his own with his wife's supporting him, that was until we threatened him to tell (Y/n)-san that he wasn't going to get treated."

"If you remember even a little bit, (Y/n)-san had came into the butterfly estate to check on you guys although Inosuke messed up by supposedly 'discriminating T-pose'."

Tanjirou nodded blankly, staring at the roof before squinting.

"Okay.. what about Inosuke?"

Kiyo/Sumi/Naho jumped in, "Inosuke-san was on the verge of death at one point."

Aoi sniffed and shook her hair back, "Inosuke-san was in terrible condition. The poison circulated through his body, so we were too late to stop the bleeding."

Then she wiped the tears away, assuring that Inosuke would still be unconscious in the other room.

Tanjirou blinked and sweated a little, "Oh... okay... then I must be hallucinating Inosuke clinging to the ceiling up there..."

Gotou blanked out at the statement.

Aoi's eyes widened and she began to sweat.

Kanao slowly looked up.

Kiyo, Sumi and Naho all looked up.

Then Gotou promptly screeched followed by many other comments.

"WAAAGGHHHHH!!!"
"KYAAHHH!"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Inosuke roared with laughter.

"GUWAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'M IMPRESSED YOU NOTICED ME, TANPACHIROU!!"

Tanjirou felt an arrow stab his heart comically as Inosuke still didn't pronounce his name right.

"Well... I'm lying face up."

Then Inosuke dropped down from the ceiling and landed on the bed.

Tanjirou died silently on the inside.

"I AM THE MAN WHO WOKE UP SEVEN DAYS BEFORE YOU!"

"Oh good for you Inosuke..."

"HEHE! FUFUFU! PRAISE ME SOME MORE! AND YOU'RE A FEEBLE BOY! YOU MADE ME WORRY!"

~~~

Somewhere outside the butterfly estate, (Y/n) smiled silently, relieved that Tanjirou really didn't have much injuries as last time.

Although she would need to have a chat with Haganezuka-san about the katana....

~~~

The next week, Tanjirou has made full recovery and has received a letter from the swordsmith.

And that letter contained some very, 'cheerful' words about no sword for him. Tanjirou knew that this... was not good, after a long conversation with the three girls as they ate rice crackers, Tanjirou was surprised and happy that they had permission to go to the swordsmith's village.

"(Y/n) nee-san!"

(Y/n) looked up and smiled, her haori slightly flowing behind her as she walked up to the main protagonist of the anime.

"Heya Tanjirou."

He beamed, "So it's true that you'll be accompanying me to the swordsmiths?"

She nodded and Tanjirou beamed in return.

Although (Y/n) proceeded to look away for a bit to wipe the blood flowing out of her mouth.

Her only thought right now?

'Oh my god, his smile is too pure!'

"(Y/n) nee-san?"

~~~

"Hello there. I will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave his permission."

Tanjirou bowed to greet her while (Y/n) nodded as a greeting, oh that difference.

"Very nice to meet you! My name is Kamado Tanjirou. I hope we can get alone!"

(Y/n) didn't want to be mean but she ended up zoning out of the conversation before they were supposed to head off towards the village.

She should probably go find Mitsuri-san soon. Wouldn't the love pillar be at the hot springs?

"Ah.. thank you for your hard work!"

"Thank you very much!"

Each time (Y/n) and Tanjirou was passed to another Kakushi, they would give off thank you's and compliments, leaving the kakushi's really fuzzy and happy.

~~~

"We'll be taking the blindfold off now."

(Y/n) rapidly blinked as her eyes adjusted to the sudden light, Tanjirou gazed around, in absolute awe before he jumped a little.

"Those are amazing buildings! And I know this smell! There's a hot spring nearby!"

The Kakushi smiled, "Yeah there is one, you'll see a large house when you turn left there. Make sure to greet them first and foremost."

"Okay!"

"Well, I will be taking my leave now."

The Kakushi bowed and so did Tanjirou and (Y/n).

"Thank you so much!"
"Thank you for your hard work!"

Although Tanjirou's reply echoed throughout the village.

~~~

The love pillar sat up and looked around. "Oh? I heard an echo saying thank you."

She stretched a bit before standing up, ready to move out of the hot spring.

"Did someone come over? I feel my heart pounding here."

ONCE AGAIN I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONGBB TIME AGAHAJDJDKSMS

ALSO!

I just want to know how you guys found this book in the first place XD