Chapter 26

Y'all, it's 1 am and I'm just realising I've spent 3 hours on the last 2 chapters and this one just writing-

I will not be editing sorry-

"Sanemi, stick up your stomach wounds, (Y/n) and I will take over now."

Sanemi blinked as he realised that oh, Himejima is actually here.

"Oh sure, sorry about that."

Then Himejima unleashes the iron ball towards the demon, before throwing the axe, seeing this, (Y/n) immediately shifts her stance and shots forward at the openings which will open every once in a while.

"Breath of Rock, second form: Celestial surface slash."

"Breath of Moon-"

"Breath of the Nirvana flame, sixth form: a thousand steps to eternity."

The upper moon immediately rushed towards the side as chains suddenly wrapped around his katana and neck, realising that he needed to get out fast as he couldn't break the chains, few pieces of his hair was sacrificed as he rushed towards the stone pillar.

"Breath of Nirvana, second form: dance of the nirvana flame."

A wave of fire twisted and twirled around him as Himejima rushed towards the only area without fire and slammed the floor beside him as the demon dodged.

Rocks flew everywhere as the two pillars continued to weave and charge at the demon.

"Route three."

And the rock pillar changed course immediately, shocking the upper moon at his sudden change of stance.

"Breath of rock, fourth form: Rhyolite rapid conquest."

The upper moon cursed and immediately raised his katana, slicing downwards as he changed the course of his breathing, completely forgetting about the woman behind him, waiting for her opening.

"Breath of Moon, second form: moonlit pearl flowers."

Checkmate.

"Breath of the nirvana, sixth form: a thousand steps to eternity."

The upper moon gritted his teeth and his eyes whirled around to find a way out but no-

So he just had to suck it up and take the hit.

The blow he took cut off half his face and his arm but no matter...

The humans shall die.

"Pity, you could've lived longer if you have never woken up that mark." He remarked as Himejime now stood beside the nirvana pillar with lines etched into his arm.

"If you stop now I will turn you into a demon so you can live longer."

Himejima was pissed.

"What an unbelievable insult, you've got my blood boiling." Himejima gritted out as (Y/n) shifted her stance, wondering why her head is suddenly filled with meme music.

"Stop trying to make other people think your moronic notions are flawless." Himejima stated as the iron ball whirled around faster.